Unity ads have stopped. Please Help!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by LordShad0wz, Apr 23, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #1 LordShad0wz, Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    Hi All,

I need help. I play a lot of games and 4 days ago I ran out of ads in a game called Astro Attack and now in 4 games no opt in ads will show. I did some digging and it appears that these games all use Unity Ads exclusively. They are:

Space Bang
    Time Clickers
    Astro Attack
    Pilots of the dawn

Other games that do not use Unity ads display ads just fine. I have absolutely no problem viewing opt in ads in other games. I just watched 10 ads in a row in One game.

I have rebooted my iPhone. I have reset my router. I have reset my cable modem. I have attempted to watch ads on 4g cellular data. I even tried in public Wifi. Still no ads. Again only in games that use Unity ads.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Could I somehow be banned or something? I tried to find some sort of support email but came up short. They are all for developers or people interested in giving them business. I just don't know what to do really.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Billy

2. sarfa

sarfa Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Hi Billy,
    This has happened to me occasionally too. I think either they ran out of ads temporarily or the ads are down. Give it a few days and I bet the ads are back. Its nothing you did.

3. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    It's been 4 days already. It shouldn't take 4 days. Developers are literally losing money off my views.

Billy

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ads still won't show. They just don't work in any game that uses Unity Ads.

If anyone knows where I might be able to get some help i would be so greatful.

Billy