Knightmare Tower $2.99 to $0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by vii-Lucky, Dec 26, 2013.

1. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013

Knightmare Tower

Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
    *** iPod 3 and 4, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS are NOT supported, they either don't have a gyroscope or enough memory! Break …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *** iPod 3 and 4, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS are NOT supported, they either don't have a gyroscope or enough memory! Break through ceilings, rescue princesses and escape boiling lava as you slash your way to the top of the Knightmare Tower! • "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com • "There are triple-A, games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com • "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com • "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net ----- FEATURES: - Campaign and Survival modes - 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one) - Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots - 1 epic boss battle - 70 quests to complete - 50+ different monsters to slice up - 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns - Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you - Potions that make you super strong - Rideable rockets - Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail) - More info on http://knightmaretower.com
    Information
    Seller:Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Aug 01, 2013
    Updated:Jun 29, 2017
    Version:1.6.1
    Size:143.1 MB
    User Rating: (38)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

You can play the Web version here.

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Looks nice. Will play it tonight.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    One of the best games of 2013 for me. Highly recommended.

4. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    High recommend it, great sale

5. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Awesome game with spot on tilt control. The game is short and focused...not over staying its welcome. Definitely a recommended game.

6. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    I got this game the same day I got GTA 5. I played this while my GTA 5 remained in shrink wrap. Such a fantastic game.

7. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    The web version convinced me to get this app. I couldn't stop myself from playing and needed to fill my fix on the go!

8. Don't have this. Maybe it's worth a look.

9. Rollobobo

Rollobobo Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Takeshi's Castle
    I have patiently been waiting a drop. Thanks for the heads up!

10. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Agreed. Easily worth $.99 and an easy recommendation.

This is one of those games that you pick up and don't stop until you've beat it or until you have to stop.

11. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    info added

looks good, just not supported for thos with older devices!

Knightmare Tower

Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
    *** iPod 3 and 4, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS are NOT supported, they either don't have a gyroscope or enough memory! Break …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *** iPod 3 and 4, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS are NOT supported, they either don't have a gyroscope or enough memory! Break through ceilings, rescue princesses and escape boiling lava as you slash your way to the top of the Knightmare Tower! • "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com • "There are triple-A, games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com • "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com • "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net ----- FEATURES: - Campaign and Survival modes - 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one) - Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots - 1 epic boss battle - 70 quests to complete - 50+ different monsters to slice up - 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns - Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you - Potions that make you super strong - Rideable rockets - Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail) - More info on http://knightmaretower.com
    Information
    Seller:Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Aug 01, 2013
    Updated:Jun 29, 2017
    Version:1.6.1
    Size:143.1 MB
    User Rating: (38)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

12. BohemianCoast

BohemianCoast Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Just picked this up in the sale. 3 hours later, I have cramp in all the fingers. Definitely recommended though I think I would have liked it even better if I *could* have put it down.

13. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    Really nice to pick up. I've had a blast with this so far. I don't know if they made Burrito Bison, but it's the kind of game I liked as well.

14. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany