EA Madden NFL 10 needs.....

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by strato g, Dec 12, 2009.

1. strato g

strato g Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    #1 strato g, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
    So far, the updates have been OK but not very significant. Especially for such a highly anticipated title. There has yet to be an update to enhance actual gameplay. This app has many good qualities and also the following weaknesses.

1. needs better tackling - half of the time, the players knock each other around, instead of actually executing a tackle.

2. needs much more commentary - there are three commentators that each have like three lines that they repeat over and over. Also, the commentary needs to actually follow the gameplay.

3. needs a better game conclusion - right now, it just says " end of game ", on the screen. This could be covered with the addition of more commentary. It would be nice to at least see the final score on the screen.

4. needs a better maneuvering system - instead of having to pause the gameplay to juke or spin, while running

5. kicking function needs to be fixed - each time you kick or punt the ball, kicking power dwindles down, eventually to a maximum of 50%

6. crowd graphics could be improved

7. player animations could be tightened up

8. play off and super bowl modes, following regular season play

9. names on back of jerseys

10. more player animations on the field and after touchdowns

Right now, the gameplay really lacks excitement. These are all much needed improvements that will make it a much more enjoyable experience. Just because it isn't on a PS3, Wii or XBox doesn't mean it shouldn't be fun. The ipod / iphone is capable of handling much more than what this title currently demonstrates. Maybe EA should take notes from the makers of Backbreaker Football.

2. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Madden 10 needs to not let me run for 649 yards and 9 TDs with Michael Turner against the bears in 3 minute quarters running the same play every down

3. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    +1 to that but with Darren Sproles. Seriously I'm throwing 400+ yards a game with Michael Vick and 100+ Rushing yards, Touchdowns per game is ridiculous to the point where i switch out QB's at halftime. Can a brotha get a Super All Madden mode? :rolleyes:

4. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I see. Maybe you should email this to EA rather than posting it on a forum for no one to care.

5. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Did you not know that EA get all their ideas from reading about threads on TA?