2D Graphics for Mobile Games/Apps

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by basil81, Jun 26, 2012.

1. basil81

basil81 Member

Feb 27, 2011
    #1 basil81, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
    Hey there, everyone!

I've been a long time lurker of these forums and thought it was about time I offered up my services for those needing an artist.

You can check out samples of my work at www.outer-reach.com, and I've posted a few samples below so you can get an immediate idea:

Alpha Sniper, Training Day:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Helmet Hero:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Monstrous:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's a banner for a game I just finished working on called My Monster (more screenshots on the way after game is available for download):

[​IMG]

I've recently added another artist to the fray so that now makes us a team of 2, and between us there isn't much we can't do for you, all the way from the concept stage to final assets (including animation, sound effects and music).

To contact me directly, please email me at [email protected]. If you send a private note here on TA or reply to this thread, there may be some delay in response, but any inquiries made via email will be answered within 24 hours.

Thanks for you time and happy game making! :D

2. Maybe I missed it but I can't see which currency your price list is in. USD? GBP? Zimbabwean Dollars?

3. basil81

basil81 Member

Feb 27, 2011
    That would be USD. In my haste I accidentally cut off the section of the list at the bottom that states that all prices are USD when converting from a spreadsheet to PDF, I'll be sure to add that back in. Thanks for catching it!