i need help on Soosiz World 7 Level 3.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ilovemyipod, Oct 26, 2009.

1. ilovemyipod

ilovemyipod Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2009
    I basicallly get to the end of the level, and dont know how to exit the level, gravity just keeps pushing down on me.

2. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Star Power Jump Speed

3. mrholder

mrholder Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    #3 mrholder, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
    I'm having trouble on the same level. But I'm getting there. Any tips on the Blue Coin level "100 coins" in that world. I get about 18 and game over. It's rattling my nerves.

4. spukky

spukky New Member

Feb 21, 2010
    At the beginning

Hi! I also need help on this level, at the beginning you have to jump on steps that disappears in a sec, how can I do that? I just can't do it! I reach only the third step and then I fall!! Any suggestion? Tnx!! :confused:

5. mel_qsr

mel_qsr New Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Disappearing platforms

Spukky, have you figured that out yet? I'm stuck in exactly the same place. I tried using Star Power too, but still not fast enough and kept falling. I haven't played Soosiz in months because of this!:( Help please?

6. stonerhenge

stonerhenge New Member

May 16, 2010
    Keep your foot on the gas pedal, i.e. keep your left thumb on the right arrow button and don't let go and with your left thumb do short hops (not high jumps) so you get up and down quickly. It takes a few times to get the hang of it but once you have the rhythm down, it's not too bad. But the rest of the level is tough!

7. mattfitious

mattfitious New Member

Oct 18, 2010
    i despise this level. I have no idea how to get that first little guy surrounded by all the triangles. Absolutely No Idea. i've tried it way too many times... it's tough