ShipAntics - The Legend of the Kiki Beast on iOS

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Steky, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Steky

Steky Member

Aug 2, 2014
    [​IMG]
    Can you find Seamus hiding in our YouTube video?

If you have an Apple Device and would like a FREE copy of our game, we have some good news! We are giving away THREE copies of ShipAntics to three awesome subscribers to our YouTube channel.

Here's all you have to do:

RULES

1. Must be a subscriber to our YouTube channel.
    2. Leave a comment with the exact time in the video that Seamus appears.
    3. If you like this GIVEAWAY, please hit that LIKE button! :)
    4.Three lucky commentators will be picked at random.

Please do not enter if you do not have an Apple Device as this game is only available on the iOS Appstore

Winners will be announced Friday August 8th in this Description so make sure you come back and check! :)

If you don't win, you can buy/download the game here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id886621471?mt=8&at=11ltWA&ct=SA3

2. noteatino

noteatino Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    The comment on Youtube, right?

3. Steky

Steky Member

Aug 2, 2014
    Hi! Yes please leave the comment on Youtube. It just makes it easier for us to find all the comments.

4. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    I would like to enter but we don't have any YouTube in our country! Any other way?

5. Steky

Steky Member

Aug 2, 2014
    Sorry not really for this contest but I'm going to PM a promo code :) If you enjoy the game be sure to leave us a nice review and help us spread the word by telling your friends about the game ;)

6. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Thanks a million! I'll surely tell my friends!

7. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Heard great things about this game but I'm officially banned from YouTube so I don't see how I could enter, but good luck to everyone.

If you do a Facebook or Twitter contest I'll enter those

8. Steky

Steky Member

Aug 2, 2014
    #8 Steky, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
    Actually our publisher are also running a contest on Facebook :) Check it out http://t.co/dW7W0X19aN

9. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    FYI: when someone uses a code to get an app, itunes/apple does not allow him/her to leave a review or rating.
    Instead, ask for feedback and/or reviews from those you give codes too to improve or validate your game. Also, you can take the favorite parts of the feedback & reviews and use them (with the writer's permission of course) for promoting your app by using the quotes in the app descriptions. Just don't take it out of context because that would just be rude.

IE: "ShipAntics - The Legend of Kiki Beast is a puzzle of a good time that is a legend before it starts. - Lavender; Touch Acade member."

Having real snippets that can be confirmed sometimes raises the likeability of an app. Of course if you have ones that are made up, it can ruin your reputation and cause the app to not do so well.

I hope this helps!!

Also, like the other member had mentioned, I do not have a you tube account either. Is there an alternative method I can use to join the contest?

Thank you and good luck!

10. Steky

Steky Member

Aug 2, 2014
    Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it! Really great community here!

For an alternative method to join the contest, leave a comment on our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/ShipAntics/posts/349470251871871

11. noteatino

noteatino Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    And the winner is...?