Pochi in Space - Calling all test pilots! [Beta]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CodePlay Studios, Jul 28, 2010.

1. #1 CodePlay Studios, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
    Pochi is getting ready for lift off, and we’re looking for a few test pilots to help us ensure that all systems are operational!

Pochi in Space is our first game and we are very excited to share it with you. Quality comes first at CodePlay Studios, so we’re looking for a few beta testers to try the game out and give us some feedback. For more information, screenshots, and a gameplay video, please visit here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

3. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Only 20 out of a 100 will be chosen? Why not just make 20 slots?

4. Registeel

Registeel Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    I was gonna apply, but your using iBetaTest.com. I absolutely hate that site. Sorry:(

5. @kzwen - Good question! We want to give a lot of people the chance to apply. If we set it to 20 slots, all applicants will take up a slot even if they are not an accepted tester. This is an unfortunate limitation of iBetaTest.com. Setting it to 100 slots is a way to work around this.

@Registeel - Thanks for letting us know how you feel about iBetaTest.com. We want to make this beta as easy (and as fun!) as possible for everyone. If you are still interested in applying, just shoot us an email at support (at) codeplaystudios.com with a quick word on why you're interested. I have updated our website to let others know that this option is available to them, too.

6. Registeel

Registeel Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    I sent you an email

7. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Fantastic visuals. Really like the name, it's very weird (but GOOD).

8. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Wait, whats so bad about the website? I've never used it before - this is my first time.