gaming controller

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tekkado, Nov 3, 2010.

1. tekkado

tekkado Member

Nov 3, 2010
    So only recently ive taken notice of the ipod/iphone capabilities for gaming
    and ive read about supposed controllers and peripherals coming out but havent seen anything. i would much rather have something to just plug my ipod into than bring a ds/psp and games around.
    i just whipped this up of something i thought would be cool
    [​IMG]
    basically you just slide it in, the controller would give you more button options, more precise joystick control, plus built in speakers (when ever im playing i always have to be conscious of my hand blocking the ipods speakers) and a built in battery for long life span.
    i can see some problems with this but i just did it up quick for some discussion
    thanks

2. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

Hehe, just use the search function and you'll find dozens of threads about that.
    It is an everlasting discussion with no solution yet.

Btw., nice layout!

3. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Yeah, that is a nice looking layout. The only thing I would say is missing is another analog stick, so there are two for all the great twin stick shooters.

4. tekkado

tekkado Member

Nov 3, 2010
    oh yeah the big looking button is another analog stick i just got lazy

5. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Oh Ok, that makes sense. I don't understand why a company like Logitech doesn't put something like this out. I hear a lot of talk about it but have yet to actually see any proto-types or anything.