Any chance of Frozen Synapse coming to iPhone/iPod?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bronxsta, May 16, 2013.

1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Even as like a single player version or something?

I love turn based strategy and FS looks awesome. And the "both turns at the same time" idea sounds really cool. Really want to play this but don't have an iPad.

2. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    With how reliant on the UI and buttons it is, I strongly doubt it will actually work on the smaller screen.

3. Bronxsta

Damn. I was just playing the PC demo and it is awesome. So many tactical possibilities. Hopefully I'll be able to get a Mini for my birthday.

4. Aventador

Aventador Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Student
    Croatia
  5. Bronxsta

You are my hero. So not only is there a high possibility for an iPhone version, it's also coming to PS3! Awesome

6. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Quote:
    "Frozen Synapse (Android / iPhone / Other mobile devices)

Frozen Synapse Android will be released this month. Other platforms are not yet confirmed."

I'm assuming this means Android tablets first (and the humongous phones too), but not confirmed for iPhone in the slightest.

If they can adjust the UI somehow, it would be awesome, but even on the iPad there is a mess of buttons you need to press and I can't help but want more space. Maybe I should buy it on PC as well...