That's My Bag (by ClapClap Media) [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ClapClap Media, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Hi everyone!

I'm excited to announce that our team's very first mobile game, That's My Bag, will be available on the App Store August 15th.

In the game players become Captain Octopus, the keeper of a seaport’s carousel. The mission is to deliver baggage to the sea passengers’ demand while defeating Seahorse Pirates that sneak up on the bags.

While the controls are very simple — drag and drop to deliver bags and tap to defeat enemies — the gameplay increases in intensity as the belt rotates faster, the number of bags increase and obstacles like sea fogs kick in as well.

Here are some of the key features:
    •Cute and cozy art style – Miniaturistic graphics inspired by tangible textures like cardboard, cork, wool and felt.
    •Nonviolent and family friendly gameplay with simple controls - Drag & drop to deliver bags, tap to defeat foes.
    •Four game modes packed with fun – Classic Mode, Blitz Mode, Classic Expert and Blitz Expert.
    •Totally optional In-App Purchase – Expert modes can be unlocked by either In-App Purchase or simply beating the normal modes once.
    •Universal app with iCloud support - Enjoy the game on both bigger and smaller screens. Your records and progress will automatically sync across your iOS Devices.
    •Game Center supported - Compete with other players on the leaderboard and challenge the achievements.

We priced it $0.99. I hope you like it. Feel free to ask any questions!

(following screenshots are from iPad, but the game is surely universal:))
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]