iON Bond - A puzzle game about particle collisions

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Chicknstu, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Chicknstu

Chicknstu Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Hi All,

I'm Stew from Smiling Bag. You might remember me from such games as 'I Am Level' and 'Ducky Fuzz'.

Well, this is our new game #IonBond.

It's a game about particle collisions, bonds and everything in between. And it's not for the faint minded.

Hoping to release late at the end of next month, on iOS and other platforms too, but until then, I hope you enjoy this brief gameplay video.

If you want to follow progress on the game, then you can check out www.smilingbag.co.uk. Although I'm bound to post about it on the toucharcade forums anyway!

Thanks for listening,

Stew

2. Chicknstu

Chicknstu Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Just to let you all know we now have a launch trailer and a release date...

May 29th - So next week.

Does anyone here know how best to make sure your game is included in TA's weekly 'Released tonight' roundup? Neither of my previous games have been :(

Stew

3. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

#3 Bronxsta, May 21, 2014
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
    A new game from the dev of "I Am Level" and not a single post? This game looks excellent, can't wait to play

4. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Nice trailer. I enjoy this type of puzzle game and look forward to this one.

5. Chicknstu

Chicknstu Member

Sep 15, 2013
    You have know idea how good it makes me feel when people recognise I Am Level!

6. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Yep - I loved I Am Level. If I remember it hit the AppStore on a Saturday and it always seems to be the Thursday (UK)/Wednesday (NZ) releases that get mentioned in the Games coming tonight on TA. I'll be picking this up next Thursday anyhow. I loved Ducky Fuzz too but absolutely adored I Am Level.

7. Chicknstu

Chicknstu Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Just to clarify, since someone asked, this will be out on Android on the same day. And hopefully PC / Mac too, although that's still not confirmed.

S

8. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    How much will the game be? Ill be purchasing without a doubt but do you think it's better played on galaxy s4 or ipad?

9. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Bond me in.

10. Chicknstu

Chicknstu Member

Sep 15, 2013
    The game will be 69p on mobile platforms, both versions are identical. iPad has a bigger screen though, so I prefer that one

11. Chicknstu

Chicknstu Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Reminder in case it doesn't get included in the release roundup post, iON Bond is out at midnight tonight UK time (GMT).

69p on both Android and iOS