Universal Flick Flop - How many cute packets can you guide up or down

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Acumen, May 19, 2015.

1. Acumen

Acumen Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Kindergarten teacher
    Germany
    Hey there :)

It's been a veeeery long time since my last released iOS Game (being 15 Coins), so this may feel a bit rusty :D

Lately I've been very fascinated by the ketchapp styled games (don't blame me, they are my cup of tea) and so we went off and created a nice and easy to pick up game called Flick Flop.

A little bit about Flick Flop:
    • Flick the incoming blue and red packets either up or down into the according pit
    • Let yellow packets pass
    • See how many packets you can guide before you make a mistake
    • GameCenter enabled with leader boards and 15 achievements
    • Interactive tutorial
    • Universal app

The app will be released this thursday, May 21st - we hope you'll check it out and give us some feedback :)

Here are some screenshots that display our game:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. locomoco

locomoco Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Congratulations on your new game! I'm loving the adorable faces on the packets. I'm curious to see some gameplay. I'll be keeping an eye out for this when it releases. Good luck!

3. DarkStyle

DarkStyle Active Member

Aug 8, 2014
    Developer
    No need for so huge screenshots. ;) Posting a gameplay video would be helpful. Otherwise, if f2p we can also wait until tomorrow and then simply try it. :rolleyes: Btw. 15 Coins also seems to be a funny simplistic casual game.

4. Acumen

Acumen Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Kindergarten teacher
    Germany
    thanks a lot locomoco, the faces were quite a treat when we accidentally decided to try this and we're really happy with how happy the look like :)

DarkStyle, ha sorry you got me there. I just found out when I was already hanging on the couch, calling it a day that these were huge. Made them a weee bit smaller :)
    I sincerely hope you will try it tomorrow !
    And yup, 15Coins was a nice first release for us. We got some great feedback from some really really talented indie people, which was super honoring and humbling :)
    Was "quite" popular too, unfortunately these things fade rather quickly.