iPhone Push and Hold! HD!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MurionGames, Apr 27, 2012.

1. MurionGames

MurionGames Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Hello guys! I'd like to introduce you our twister like game Push and Hold! Here is iTunes description:
    Appstore link:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/push-and-hold-hd/id519272489?ls=1&mt=8
    Please pay attention: Release date is 28th of April (Saturday)
    Unleash impressive colorful gameplay of Push and Hold HD with special offer - discount 33%!

Forget about classic twister game, throw a challenge to your fingers with Push and Hold HD!
    Enjoy stylish design and effects, dynamic interactive menu and awesome unique time-killing gameplay.
    Use full capabilities of multitouch technology - play with up to 6 fingers per player.
    Great brand new singleplayer and superb multiplayer with up to 4 players
    on one device!
    Compete with your friends in several modes on whole screen for more fun or on split-screen to get as much points as possible.
    Receive points in different ways either by improving your reaction in Classic Mode or by collecting huge variety of bonuses in Arcade Mode.
    Train your reaction in Time Attack mode and break your brain in high difficult Chaos Mode!
    Make use of playing Push and Hold HD - improve your twist of the wrist, agility and reaction!

Features:
    - up to 4 people on one device, great for parties!
    - up to 10 fingers simultaneously on the screen!
    - 4 different modes, find the best for you!
    - Interactive menu, absolutely intuitive
    - Stylish graphics and effects
    - Easy to learn with in-game help

New modes, new effects, graphics improvement Game ?enter support and more are coming in the nearest updates!

If you have any questions, issues or technical problems, contact us via email [email protected], we'll answer as soon as possible

Game screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Visit our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/205053849599312 for FAQ and news.

Thanks for attention guys! If you have any questions or advises post in this thread, reply everyone ^.^

To moderator, sorry if i break any forum rule, i just can't read every rule thread in every iOS oriented site, so if i have something wrong in description, please delete it, and don't delete thread, thx!

2. MurionGames

Apr 25, 2012
    #2 MurionGames, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
    [​IMG]
    Hey everyone! I'd like to inform that Push and Hold! HD is out now and avaliable on appstore!
    iTunes Push and Hold! HD
    If you have any questions or just want to talk to developers write in this thread, we'd be happy to answer everyone! ^.^

3. MurionGames

Apr 25, 2012
    Hey :) here is one promo for PnH!
    NJN97FWEWN3L