Universal Armored Forces : World of War (by Peter Sokolov)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Peter-Warlock, May 6, 2015.

1. Peter-Warlock

Peter-Warlock Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Armored Forces : World of War

Peter Sokolov
    Genres: Games Arcade Action
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    $2.99 USD​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPodTouchFourthGen
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPhone5s
    • iPhone4
    • iPhone4S
    • iPadMini
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPad23G
    • iPhone5c
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPhone6
    • iPhone5
    • iPhone-3GS
    • iPad2Wifi

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 77.8MB

Armored Forces : World of War

Peter Sokolov
    Armored Forces : World of War is a tank battle game taking place in the distant future of the humanity. Mega corporation…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Armored Forces : World of War is a tank battle game taking place in the distant future of the humanity. Mega corporations are at war with each other for mining and delivery of natural resources from remote planets. For that purpose they recruit private well armed armies. You start the game as a rookie on a light tank in one of these armies. You will be involved in a variety of battles in which you have to defend your base, protect convoys and also attack enemy bases and convoys. And, of course, be in direct battles with the enemy tanks. As you complete missions, you will be able to improve some parameters of your tank. Also after completing a few missions you will have at your disposal more powerful tanks. The the game contains 96 levels and 13 types of tanks. Alse, the game has several levels of difficulty, so you can choose the one that suits you. • Game Center Enabled • Earn GameCenter Achievement points and compare your Leaderboard scores with your friends! • iCloud Support • With iCloud enabled, you can back up your save game and all your Achievements and Leaderboard scores, and even continue your game on multiple devices!
    Information
    Seller:Peter Sokolov
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:May 10, 2015
    Updated:May 27, 2020
    Version:1.3.7
    Size:98.3 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Hey there,

Thank you for posting your game. I downloaded the lite version to give it a whirl. I have two questions:

1) do you plan a survival mode ? This game is perfect for different skirmish modes using the AI.

2) there's no way to turn the turret only the actual tank? I'm asking in case I missed something or that is the design choice.

I'm really having fun with it. I most likely will buy the full version as I hate ads.

Billy

3. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Is this like a updated battle zone?

4. Peter-Warlock

Hi,

1) No. In this game (unlike Gunner Free Space Defender) I did some missions are time-limited. So it seems like an "survival" missions.

2) Yes, you can not rotate the turret. That's my choice. :)
    I'm assuming that the player has a max two hands. Move, shoot and turn the turret at the same time - it seemed to me uncomfortable. Therefore, the movement and shooting, I left to player, and the rotation of the turret (accurate targeting) did an automatic targeting system (the game is about the future :) ). This seemed to me more comfortable.

And yes, the game has a Free lite version, so anybody can install it for free and try the game. I will put info about Lite version below.

5. Peter-Warlock

6. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #6 LordShad0wz, May 6, 2015
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
    You made or worked on Space Gunner? Holy crap! I just looked. You probably don't remember me but I had an Android phone back then I was one of the first people to buy gunner and leave a nice review! I think I even found a bug which you fixed ! HA

Definitely buying this now!

As to your reply I actually LIKE that the turret doesn't move. I think that's an excellent design choice. For a touch screen it's great!

Billy

7. Peter-Warlock

If you talked about "Gunner:Free Space Defender" (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gunner-free-space-defender/id976630474?mt=8) - yes it's my game. :) I did it (as this one) for Android and now ported it for iOS.

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Yes! Ha! I'm going to buy that too. Lol it's cool you are on here! I just got my ass handed to me on hard mode on level 10. Holy crap. Great game! Both games!

Just a constructive criticism, easy and normal are way too easy. I sat there watching the AI tanks just turn in circles and not even fire at me. Hard mode is a challenge though! The AI tanks definitely know where I am lol. Maybe you could bump up normal mode a bit to make it a bit tougher?

I think I still have Gunner free space on my Motorola Xoom tablet.

This is awesome! I love when a good developer is on Here!

Billy

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    So my quick assessment for the non fanboys lol

This game it's the same vibe as battle zone. I have yet to have any lag or crashes. The graphics and sounds are great. The targeting system is great. The on screen controls are very good. There are no ads not any IAP in the premium version!

Download the lite version and you will get hooked. Also the lite version stats do cross over to the premium so go nuts. You won't lose any upgrades.

With that said I recommend it. The dev cares about his games and is obviously active. So you know the game is supported.

Watch out for level 10. Lol I'm repeating it again.

Billy

10. Peter-Warlock

I will think about it. :)
    And Thank You for supporting!

BTW, You can follow me on FB and you don't miss my next game https://www.facebook.com/warlockstudio ;)

11. Peter-Warlock

[​IMG]
    Armored Forces : World of War Lite

Peter Sokolov
    Genres: Games Arcade Action
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPhone6
    • iPhone4S
    • iPhone5c
    • iPhone-3GS
    • iPhone5s
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPad23G
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPhone4
    • iPad2Wifi
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPadMini
    • iPodTouchFourthGen
    • iPhone5
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPadFourthGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 67.5MB

Armored Forces:World War(Lite)

Peter Sokolov
    Armored Forces : World of War is a tank battle game taking place in the distant future of the humanity. Mega corporation…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Armored Forces : World of War is a tank battle game taking place in the distant future of the humanity. Mega corporations are at war with each other for mining and delivery of natural resources from remote planets. For that purpose they recruit private well armed armies. You start the game as a rookie on a light tank in one of these armies. You will be involved in a variety of battles in which you have to defend your base, protect convoys and also attack enemy bases and convoys. And, of course, be in direct battles with the enemy tanks. As you complete missions, you will be able to improve some parameters of your tank. Also after completing a few missions you will have at your disposal more powerful tanks. The game has several levels of difficulty, so you can choose the one that suits you. • Game Center Enabled • Earn GameCenter Achievement points and compare your Leaderboard scores with your friends! • iCloud Support • With iCloud enabled, you can back up your save game and all your Achievements and Leaderboard scores, and even continue your game on multiple devices! The Lite version of the game contains 12 levels and 3 types of tanks. The Full version of the game contains 96 levels and 13 types of tanks.
    Information
    Seller:Peter Sokolov
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:May 10, 2015
    Updated:May 27, 2020
    Version:1.3.7
    Size:93.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal