Space Miner: Space Ore Bust for iPad

* IMPORTANT! New miners should instead purchase Space Miner: Platinum Edition! *

The Game of the Year award-win…
$3.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
* IMPORTANT! New miners should instead purchase Space Miner: Platinum Edition! *

The Game of the Year award-winning action-RPG is back in a big way with this new MEGA UPDATE! With a brand new storyline, new enemies, new asteroids, and new gear, it's the perfect time to experience this iOS classic for the first time!

- New bonus storyline that continues the adventures of Uncle Jeb and the Gritstone Mining Company!
- A new map filled with 16 new sectors to mine!
- New asteroids, tougher enemies, and brand new secrets to uncover!
- Two new License Levels, with top-tier ship equipment to match!
- A new ultra-powerful level 8 ship, designed by billionaire madman Bancroft!

Since its original release, SPACE MINER: SPACE ORE BUST has been hailed as one of the greatest iOS games of all time by critics and customers alike. Don't believe us? Check out these reviews:

"Without a question, this is one of the best games I've played since the App Store went live" - Toucharcade.com (5/5 stars)

"HOW GOOD IS SPACE MINER. The answer is INCREDIBLE GOOD. It's probably the best original game to hit the iPhone." - Gizmodo

"Space Miner: Space Ore Bust gets my total complete recommendation. Long gamelife, great polished graphics and most importantly fun gameplay in space accompanied by banjos. Now I want a sequel." - Touchgen.com (5/5 stars)

"Few games truly stand out like Space Miner does." - Slide to Play (4/4 - Must Have)

App Store Rating: 4.5/5 (over 5,000 reviews!)

Onion AV Club: Grade A

No Dpad: "MUST HAVE"

App Spy: 5/5

Still reading? Awesome! Here are some more good reasons to pick up SPACE MINER!

- Hours of space-blasting gameplay across a massive 64-sector, non-linear galaxy!
- Fully upgradeable and customizable ships with literally thousands of possible equipment combinations!
- Hilarious storyline featuring top-notch writing!
- New Game+ mode lets you keep your game-changing ALIEN TECH and play on harder difficulty modes!
- Full Game Center integration for Achievements and Leaderboards.

Want to learn more about SPACE MINER or the Venan crew? Check us out!

http://www.venan.com
Follow us on Twitter @VenanEnt
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/VenanEnt
Information
Seller:
Genre:Family, Role Playing
Release:Dec 15, 2010
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (11)