Joe Montana Football 16

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by _mean.13, Jan 4, 2016.

1. _mean.13

_mean.13 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Hey I don't know about you guys but I feel like the only one in the world so hyped for a TRUE football sim on iOS. But I would love to hear from some others. I started thinking of the negatives like what if it requires an internet connection while playing#. I really think it's just me but may I remind you of the roster,player,stadium,uniforms,camera, and even fan customization in this game Damon Grow garenteed to come#. To stay updated with him follow him @DamonGrow (even though he doesn't exspose a lot of game details on there like he should) but he had an interview with ryanmoody21 on YouTube which he says ALOT about the game in a hour and a half. please comment your opinions

2. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I thought this game was a going to be out for this season is the plan now to release this summer or much sooner?
    I agree there is a need but the prob is the official license is w EA so it will never be real NFL teams and unfortunately that will keep most away. Any idea when the EA agreement w NFLPA ends? I remember this all happened cuz 2K was making a better NFL game than Madden and so they screwed them out of it. Every 2k sports game is still better than EA. I just wish 2K could go back to making NFL games and 2k is good about putting out the new NBA on phones that have all full season options etc and match console versions as much as possible. Just wish 2k could be allowed to put out a new NFL each season for mobile and console then all would be right w the world.

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Is it being released by ea? I know they have all lisence for current nfl players which is complete crap. Madden is and has always been average or a little above .
    2k had a superior build and that's why ea had to buy the rights because that franchise was being outsold by 2k

Even if it's just legends of nfl or made up names with the teams I'll buy it if not done by ea sports

4. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    #4 Dailon80, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    It's not being done by EA and they would ruin it anyways. So what sucks is no real NFL license but as stated you can change names etc and make it what u want which would be okay too since that is best they can do. EA is the worst gaming company on mobile and 2k is better mobile and console on games they can make ie NBA. I remember when EA was great and now they are worst company in gaming to me especially mobile games. I will never download or buy a new ea game for phone or console and only one I like now is FIFA but I can't support them anymore so for console I went w PES. No more ea for me and that's for life! Hope more people do the same and ruin them but it won't happen people are sheep and always fall prey to the wolves :) think for yourself and question everything my best advice to get desheepified :) new word for 2016

5. _mean.13

Oct 3, 2014
    Hopefully we get pre alpha before January ends# first he said November

6. _mean.13

Oct 3, 2014
    He's gonna present tomorrow some actual gameplay!! And hopefully a release date