Rock Band Reloaded [EA]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Project-79, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Project-79

Project-79 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2008
    Canada
    [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit/id394732447?mt=8”]Under “Coming Soon"[/URL]

!!!!!! :):D:):D:):D

:rolleyes:

2. dumaz1000

dumaz1000 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I wish they would make a Rock Band that is more Similiar to Rock Band: Unplugged for the PSP, and the two DS Rock Bands, Lego Rock Band and Rock Band 3. I was underwhelmed by the last iDevice version, to be honest. I understand the pricing issue though. If EA feels as if they cannot sell the iOS version of this game for above 4.99 (all EA games sell for 4.99 these days), then there is only so much they are going to give us in terms of content for a $5 game.

Still, I really enjoy the track switching mechanic. It feels less static and a little more interactive then simply tapping the notes on a touch screen with no strum bar.

3. krisko6

krisko6 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    College Student, Intern at an engineering company.
    Bakersfield, CA
    This could be similar to the DS game, (and I would love to see that), but EA will probably take the safe route out and just add keys and RB3 songs to an RB3 themed tap-tap style game. And since their new titles are now 4.99, they don;t really have a reason to "step it up" anymore.

4. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Loved the first, pumped for the second. :D

5. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

yay! selling out ftw!