Need help with werule, and another question

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JDH22, Mar 29, 2010.

1. JDH22

JDH22 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Oregon
    Hello my fellow TouchArcadians! I don't quite know if this is the correct section to be posting this thread, but I have two quick questions.

1. I haven't been able to connect to WeRule for the past three days (problem started Thursday 3/25/10) now. I end up getting this: Oops! Unable to connect to the server at this time. Please try again in a while. Has anyone else come upon this problem? I've tried restarting my phone, deleting the game, etc. Also, when I try connecting I have full service and sometimes full Internet connectivity. I have an iPhone, unjailbroken, 3gs and this problem has not stopped. Any help?:)

2. My next problem is not being able to send picture messages (MMS). This problem started yesterday (saturday 3/27/10), and I went to the apple website trying to find the solution, but I have yet to find it. I also have full service, and whenever I try to send a pic message it shows the red "!" mark. Anyone else having this problem as well?

If anyone could help me out that would be great! Yet again, i do not know if this is the correct place to post this, so if it isn't please kindly redirect me:)
    Thanks!

2. All-Eyez-On-Me

All-Eyez-On-Me Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    1. Hasn't happened to me yet.

2. Happened a few days ago for 2 days, then was fine, it should be back to normal soon, if not, try resetting the network settings, works every time!

3. JDH22

JDH22 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Oregon
    I tried resetting the network settings and that didn't work, sadly :(. Thanks for the input though. I'll probably try that again just incase.

4. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    The We Rule bug stayed with me for about three days. A few dead crops but everything else was okay. Does this message pop up when you first open the app? If so just keep the app open for about a minute and it will go away and you will be in. Hope that helps.

5. JDH22

JDH22 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Oregon
    No it goes through to the part where it shows the WeRule in big letters and says connecting. Then it shows me log into my Plus+ thing, and then says disconnected. But hopefully this bug goes away!

6. All-Eyez-On-Me

All-Eyez-On-Me Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Well, your 'We Rule' game is screwed up then.

7. JeffQ

JeffQ New Member

Mar 29, 2010
  8. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    The bizzare thing is there isn't one or two bugs. Everyone has a different problem. On mine I cant add people but they add me. All of my neighbors say open for business but inside all the shops are closed. Maybe one day we'll have a great game. Lets hope. (thats as optimistic as I can get)