Anybody know the name of that Formula racing game that just came out (not F1 2009).

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by arta, Dec 16, 2009.

1. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I can't remember the name of it. :(

2. Kita

Kita Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Boston
    welcome to the club. I can't remember half the games I bought because of all the times I had to reformat my pc within the past few years :(

3. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
  4. darkhorse

darkhorse Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2009

Grand Prix Live

Race against players from anywhere in the world with ONLINE MULTIPLAYER and have a chat in the after-race. The game has …
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Race against players from anywhere in the world with ONLINE MULTIPLAYER and have a chat in the after-race. The game has great physics emulation and 4 full 3d tracks based on real circuits of Silverstone ,Monza,Spa-Francorchamps and Montecarlo with 5 different car models.

Grand Prix LiveRacing has 4 full 3D tracks,based on real circuits, these tracks make you feel like you’re really there, zooming ahead of the pack at Monza, Montecarlo, Sliverstone or Spa-Francorchamps. The 3 camera views from inside, behind and in front of the car, add another 3D effect that completes the feeling of being cradled in the seat and driving the race.

You have a choice of 5 different cars with Grand Prix LiveRacing. Each one has its own power, grip and car mass. Try them all to find your favorite. Once you pick one, climb behind the wheel and start your engine.

With Grand Prix LiveRacing, you have complete freedom of choice. Choose your car, your track and who you’ll play against. The app lets you race against other players online from around the world, or in ‘Career’ mode against the computer cars. Racing in Career mode means you are allowed only one car to start and one unlocked track. You earn money as you race and have the opportunity to unlock the other cars and tracks. The physics emulation is great, giving you a 360 degree experience as you go.

Controlling your race car is easy with Grand Prix LiveRacing. Use the accelerometer to steer your way around the track. When you want to brake or accelerate, just touch the screen. Easy as pie! All you have to do is concentrate on winning.

You’d better hurry and get your Grand Prix LiveRacing app now. The cars are lining up, the voice is coming over the speaker, “Drivers, start your engines!”
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Racing, Sports
    Release:Jan 15, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

That?