R-Tech Commander: Galaxy -> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by syntheticvoid, Mar 26, 2012.

1. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]

R-Tech Commander: Galaxy

Noumena Innovations (BVI) Ltd
    ★★★★★ Big Sale! Download now! Thanks for supporting us! ★★★★★ "Galactic battles at this best!" ★★★★★ "Most awesome battl…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ★★★★★ Big Sale! Download now! Thanks for supporting us! ★★★★★ "Galactic battles at this best!" ★★★★★ "Most awesome battle scenes for a galaxy game!" ★★★★★ "So many different battleships and cool weapons!" We have combined many of the greatest and classic elements of role playing and strategy games to bring you R-Tek Commander! Take the helm of the Earth Expeditionary Force and protect humans from unknown alien invaders. As you gain experience and move up the rank, you will command a greater armada of battleships and gain access to more awesome armaments. Beat alien enemies to loot their special hardware. As if fighting enemies weren't enough, you will also have to compete against other aspiring star fleet commanders to see who is best qualified to ensure the safety of the human race in the universe. -- Features -- • Easily command your warships via simple touch commands • Create your own battle squadron from 50+ different classes, including Fighter, Frigate, Destroyer, Cruiser, and Battleship! • Take on over 40 missions to gain experience and expand your fleet of battleships • Equip your battleships with countless combo of armaments • Good strategy on battle tactics and equipment configurations will tip the balance of battles • Online ladder challenge against other aspiring commanders • Incredibly detailed animation, beautiful backdrops and art designed specifically for iPhone and iPad! More features will be introduced via free updates!
    Information
    Seller:Noumena Innovations (BVI) Ltd
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
    Release:Jan 26, 2012
    Updated:Jan 26, 2012
    Version:1.00
    Size:23.0 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

a lot of US iTunes reviews say that the game is completely ruined by IAPs... I'm not sure if it is or not... but it was on my wishlist... was N&N a while back... I'm hoping that most of the reviewers just suck, and can't make it through the game because it's a challenge... but I'm not holding my breath. =oP

2. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    im hoping for teh same thing too

downloading now

3. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    There's an app called R-tech Commander: Galaxy XD. Is that the universal version of the same app?

4. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Yes.