List of Games supporting iCloud/multiple iDevices

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by KingNightWingz, Nov 10, 2011.

1. KingNightWingz

Nov 10, 2011
    Singapore
    #1 KingNightWingz, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
    What are the list of current games that support iCloud saves and multiple iDevices?

Meaning, I could play one on device and move to the other device and have all my saves intact.

I have bought plenty of games, even double-dipping iPhone and iPad HD versions but I am saddened by the fact the developers are not updating their apps to support iCloud saves, because I hate to choose a platform to play!

I asked some developers on their facebook and twitter pages if they are going to add the iCloud save support or leave it as a planned exclusive for their next game, but it yielded no replies.

I wouldn't mind paying more for a universal app with iCloud saves, so developers please make your apps with those in mind. And please advertise it as one of your game features, as in my humble opinion, it's one of the most important/useful feature, and I'm sure many agrees as well.

I love the fact how Zombieville 2 achieves this so seamlessly.

Thank you.

Games:

Anomaly Warzone Earth HD
    Cricket Words
    Infinity Blade II
    Muffin Knight
    The Creeps/Creeps Holiday Edition/HD
    War Of Words
    W.E.L.D.E.R.
    Zombieville 2

2. 11bitstudios

11bitstudios Well-Known Member

3. pavarotti2007

pavarotti2007 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    UK
    -Infinity Blade II
    -The Creeps/Creeps Holiday Edition and Creeps HD all share info with each other through iCloud
    -War Of Words
    -Cricket Words
    -W.E.L.D.E.R.

These are what spring to mind off the top of my head as I am playing these at the moment. I am sure that there are lots more.

4. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

Nice! Was thinking of doing a thread of this, i just knew about
    Infinity Blade 2
    All Universal games should use icloud! More developers should use it

5. KingNightWingz

Nov 10, 2011
    Singapore
    Thank you for the above contributions. Looking forward to more games that support this feature. Please let us know if any of you toucharcadians know anymore games that support this. Thank you.

And developers, please advertise it as one of your game features, as in my humble opinion, it's one of the most important/useful feature. It would be a shame if your game supports this yet there are buyers holding back because they do not know if your game supports it.

Thanks for the heads up, I have bought this app before your post and was pleasantly surprised to see the iCloud and 4S update.

Developers like you who don't force their customers to double-dip (on an enhanced version) and show continuous support and update to existing apps/games have my support. People like me will be less hesitant (on waiting for sale) and more willing to pay more for games from developers like you.

6. switch-it

switch-it Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Denmark