Fieldrunners v. Besiegement v. iTD v. Mote-M

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by brewstermax, Nov 15, 2008.

1. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Which is the best, price is no object, but I don't want to buy them just to try them. Which is the best, all of them get good reviews. What about Mote-M, I heard that it is hard to use, but I am familiar with Tower Defense games.

Help?

2. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 19, 2008
    As a Tower Defense novice going into it, I found Fieldrunners to be the best.

I think the polish of the app really adds a lot to the game and have found all others to not hold my interest.

Please see this thread which discussed this a lot already
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?threadid=844

arn

3. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Thx

Thanks, I thought that one had probably been made already, but iTD is relatively new, and I didn't know if it'd be discussed.

4. jonaswills

jonaswills Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Nov 11, 2008
    Game Developer
    Washington
  5. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Fieldrunners. Hands down. Played 'em all, and even without the upcoming update which will surely blow all competition out of the water, it's still the best.

Besiegement is a close second, and has alot of different fields, but still....

6. henr1kk

henr1kk Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Independent Game Designer and Developer
    Porto, Portugal
    Fieldrunners is an awesome game and is bound to get a lot better with the new update which will probably be hitting the App Store next week (they submitted it on Nov. 11th)!