Help me remember the name of this game...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tranquillado, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Tranquillado

Tranquillado Member

Jul 30, 2010
    New York, NY
    Hello! Long-time reader, first-time poster.

I bought a game in Feb-Mar 2009 and I can't remember the name. For some reason it's not in my apps within iTunes, and I scoured my purchase history and there were no clues. Description:

It's a kind of number-matching/combo game with a 5x7 grid (?). Early levels have 1-4, later levels added 5, then 6, 7, etc., up to 9. You touch one square and drag, lighting up same values, as many as possible. When you lift off you're scored for that play. You can backtrack as long as your finger stays on the board.

You can make odd-number combos, even-number combos. In later levels there are "hot" and "cold" numbers -- the cold numbers (blue in color) will 'evaporate' from the board after a little while, and I forget what the hot (red in color) numbers do. Level advancement is based on score versus timer.

Bonus levels are relatively easy touch-'em-all gameplay -- start in one corner and snake your way through the whole board in one drag or two.

The game has pretty good production values with a nice clean design.

Any idea what it's called?

2. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Only one i can think of in the moment is "Numba"

3. Tranquillado

Tranquillado Member

Jul 30, 2010
    New York, NY
    That's it! Thanks, AG.