Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 HD - By Fishlabs

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Oct 12, 2011.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    #1 goiMot, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011

Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD

FISHLABS
    THE #1 OPEN WORLD SCI-FI ACTION GAME Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD is a premium-quality 3D space combat and trading simulation w…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    THE #1 OPEN WORLD SCI-FI ACTION GAME Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD is a premium-quality 3D space combat and trading simulation with adventure and RPG elements. Take over the role of the hot-headed space war veteran Keith T. Maxwell and save the galaxy from its impeding destruction by the hands of devious alien raiders, ruthless space pirates and power-crazy madmen! A CONTINUOUS STREAM OF NEW ADVENTURES Take on new adventures and face new challenges with the extensive new expansion pack Supernova™ and the critically acclaimed first add-on Valkyrie™ (available via in-app purchase)! Fly new space ships, mount new weapons, meet new characters, visit new star systems and experience new campaigns with a combined playing time of more than 20 hours! In addition, you can also purchase your own space station, the infamous Kaamo Club, in order to store tons of items and park or even pimp your favourite ships. TRUST THE MEDIA The international press loves Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD and calls it "the best space shooter in the App Store" (148 Apps, 4.5/5 points), "a Freelancer for the iPhone" (Gamedot 10/10 points) and "a must-have for the heavy gamer on the go" (AppCraver, 5/5 points). TRUST THE FANS The fans have given Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD thousands of 5-star ratings! According to them, it is not only "a must buy for all space fanatics" (xxAltitud3xx) but it is also "so good that it makes me wonder why anybody would bother playing video games on anything but an iPad" (LunarFlame13)! TONS OF UNIQUE FEATURES • A vast galaxy with over 20 star systems and more than 100 individual planets and space stations • More than 30 customizable spaceships and hundreds of different weapons systems, power-ups and commodities • A unique mixture of story-driven, mission-based and sandbox gameplay • High-quality visuals including detailed 3D models, hi-res textures and breath-taking Special FX • 3D sound, orchestral soundtrack and full voice-acting • Action Freeze™: Take screenshots from any perspective and share them on Facebook • Synchronisation of save games via iCloud HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD works on iPhone 4S (or higher), iPad 2 (or higher), iPad mini (or higher) and iPod touch 5G. ----- Privacy Policy: https://www.dsfishlabs.com/privacy_policy Terms of Service: https://www.dsfishlabs.com/terms_of_services
    Information
    Seller:FISHLABS
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Oct 07, 2011
    Updated:Jul 07, 2023
    Version:1.1.19
    Size:1.2 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (21)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    It is kind of sad that I paused my ios 5 download for this. lol

3. spleen

spleen Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Australia
    #3 spleen, Oct 12, 2011
    This, Espgaluda II HD and Scribblenauts. An expensive night for my iPad.

By the way it was $10.49 AUD, which should be $9.99 USD.

4. Viggary

Viggary Active Member

Apr 19, 2011
    On Earth
    Time is over

Been waiting for so long on this...Instant Buy!
    Even if I finished the classic one, what a pleasure to start it all over again with full iPad 2 potential.
    thanks a lot Fishlabs!
    Hope you ganna sell over 1 million of this

5. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Is it out in the US yet, or we speakin NZ atm? I'm more than happy buying this again to support the devs, and because it is the best of its kind for iOS. I can only imagine how much better the graphics will be in comparison on the iPad 2 from the original version.

6. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Out in us.

Edit: I wonder if we can move certain files from gof 2 to the hd folder to resume our save.

7. violentv

Nov 4, 2010
    Anyone noticing jagged white lines around objects? Even when just sitting in the hangar. Its a bit ..off putting

8. dhgamer

dhgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    New York

Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD

FISHLABS
    THE #1 OPEN WORLD SCI-FI ACTION GAME Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD is a premium-quality 3D space combat and trading simulation w…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    THE #1 OPEN WORLD SCI-FI ACTION GAME Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD is a premium-quality 3D space combat and trading simulation with adventure and RPG elements. Take over the role of the hot-headed space war veteran Keith T. Maxwell and save the galaxy from its impeding destruction by the hands of devious alien raiders, ruthless space pirates and power-crazy madmen! A CONTINUOUS STREAM OF NEW ADVENTURES Take on new adventures and face new challenges with the extensive new expansion pack Supernova™ and the critically acclaimed first add-on Valkyrie™ (available via in-app purchase)! Fly new space ships, mount new weapons, meet new characters, visit new star systems and experience new campaigns with a combined playing time of more than 20 hours! In addition, you can also purchase your own space station, the infamous Kaamo Club, in order to store tons of items and park or even pimp your favourite ships. TRUST THE MEDIA The international press loves Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD and calls it "the best space shooter in the App Store" (148 Apps, 4.5/5 points), "a Freelancer for the iPhone" (Gamedot 10/10 points) and "a must-have for the heavy gamer on the go" (AppCraver, 5/5 points). TRUST THE FANS The fans have given Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD thousands of 5-star ratings! According to them, it is not only "a must buy for all space fanatics" (xxAltitud3xx) but it is also "so good that it makes me wonder why anybody would bother playing video games on anything but an iPad" (LunarFlame13)! TONS OF UNIQUE FEATURES • A vast galaxy with over 20 star systems and more than 100 individual planets and space stations • More than 30 customizable spaceships and hundreds of different weapons systems, power-ups and commodities • A unique mixture of story-driven, mission-based and sandbox gameplay • High-quality visuals including detailed 3D models, hi-res textures and breath-taking Special FX • 3D sound, orchestral soundtrack and full voice-acting • Action Freeze™: Take screenshots from any perspective and share them on Facebook • Synchronisation of save games via iCloud HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD works on iPhone 4S (or higher), iPad 2 (or higher), iPad mini (or higher) and iPod touch 5G. ----- Privacy Policy: https://www.dsfishlabs.com/privacy_policy Terms of Service: https://www.dsfishlabs.com/terms_of_services
    Information
    Seller:FISHLABS
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Oct 07, 2011
    Updated:Jul 07, 2023
    Version:1.1.19
    Size:1.2 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (21)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

9. __M__

__M__ Member

Oct 4, 2011
    Missouri
    Can't wait to play this tonight. Probably gonna be up late again lol

10. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

Hmm, I see the requirements are as follows:

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1 or later

So does that mean that the game would run with retina enabled, but miss the special effects/high quality lighting/etc that the iPad2/iPhone 4S would have? The description seems to read like it would only work on those 2 devices.

11. zergslayer69

Apr 21, 2010
    I woud recommend sticking with the description.

12. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    I don't see the iap from the preview page. Can anyone confirm the expansion is built-in, or is it separate iap? I wont be able to download it for several more hours...

13. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

It seems the Iap is not in and cannot be purchased for now. That's from the app description and ratings

14. violentv

Nov 4, 2010
    Valkyrie HD is not included, I read that when they are done with it they plan to make it free to those who have already purchased it for GoF2

15. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Thanks.

Source?

16. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    I have the same question. I have GoF2 already and an iPad2. So if this game doesnt fully utilize the iPad2 features, how does it justify another $10 into a game I already own?

17. zergslayer69

Apr 21, 2010
    Free? I dunno, I have a feeling they will charge us again for it since they released a whole new app for hd.

18. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Insurance Broker
    Portsmouth, England
    #19 Magnum0ik, Oct 12, 2011
    The app store is misleading as the description actually says:

"ATTENTION: iPhone 4s or Ipad 2 Required"

Why does the app store always show it like this down the left. Not everyone actually looks for further requirements within the other text. Tempted to pick up to see what my Ipad 2 can do........................not sure.

19. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

#20 killercow, Oct 12, 2011
    Yeah that's weird. It's like the game is missing it's anti aliasing function.