Which is the better zombie game: Organ Trails or Rebuild?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bronxsta, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Looking for a different zombie experience. Both look unique and interesting. How do these games compare?

2. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Completely different games. Organ Trail is essentially a tongue-and-cheek spin on The Oregon Trail. Rebuild is a turn-based strategy game in which you need to expand your (non-zombified territory by recruiting other survivors, salvaging, and slowly taking back control of the city. You can play it (and possible Organ Trail) on kongregate dot com.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Organ Trail... No contest. Different games, true, but Organ Trail is a lot better than Rebuild for me.

4. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I prefer Rebuild myself but agree with Greyskull that it's hard to directly compare these two. If the original poster is just looking for a good zombie themed game then both are worth picking up along with Zombies. (pixel dual stick shooter, by bignic), Crazy Bill (auto-run platformer, free), and the Infect Them All (sidescroller/arcade) series are worth looking into.