Otogi: Spirit Agents

Mitama Technology Co. LIMITED
"Help wanted! Calling everyone with spirit essence! Become a spirit agent today!" Um… I just have to read this, right? …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
"Help wanted! Calling everyone with spirit essence! Become a spirit agent today!" Um… I just have to read this, right? …Or else I have to go to bed with no dessert? W-wait a minute! I didn't know it was that serious! …Oh! Did we start already? Cough, cough… Ahem! Nice to meet—ouch! I jush biht my tongueh… Hello and nice to meet you. My name's Sola. The Bureau of the Occult has an important announcement to make, so I came to tell everyone in person! You see, the Bureau of the Occult is in a bit of a pickle. We're kind of short-staffed right now… So there's an open call for new spirit agents! I suppose I should start by explaining what a spirit agent is. Here, have a look at this. =================== Disturbances in people's emotions create "evil energy," which in turn leads to highly unusual events that defy logic and reason. Spirit agents are the only ones who can resolve these situations. They have been working behind the scenes throughout history, and continue to do so in the present. Spirit agents partner with entities called "spirits," who have their own independent will… *What the heck kind of spirits are these? You'll never see certain gods, legendary weapons, folklore or famous people in the same light after meeting the lovable spirits that they inspired! The prototypical "psycho girlfriend" Kiyo turns into a dragon, while Titania, the Queen of Fairies, goes to Shibuya in pursuit of the latest trends… They and others come together for a fantastic story like none other! Voice acting by Haruka Tomatsu, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, Hiro Shimono and Yu Kobayashi makes the adventure even more exciting! *These spirits will have you coming back for more! Popular Illustrators Hihara You, Kiya Machi, *zoff, Miyoshino, ATARU, Kenichi Iwamoto and others provide the cute, cool and sometimes even slightly sexy character designs! Combat uses 3D models to make everything a little more cute! Who would've thought such cute spirits could be any cuter? Even handsome, manly spirits look cute! And they all come together for totally wild and crazy battles! Choose your favorite spirits and jump in! ==================== That basically sums it up. So, how about it? It might sound like it's all glamor and glitz, but spirit agents aren't celebrities. At the end of the day, their job is to keep people safe. But the sense of accomplishment makes it all worthwhile! Why don't you work with me as a spirit agent? To be honest, I'm actually getting pretty desperate… This is as much for me as it is for you! Please, work with me as a spirit agent so I can pay the bills and put food on the table!
Information
Seller:Mitama Technology Co. LIMITED
Genre:Adventure, Card
Release:Sep 20, 2016
Updated:Sep 20, 2019
Version:5.0
Size:325.9 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal