Universal [WIP]Bunco Mania

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by dbest, Dec 17, 2015.

1. dbest

dbest Well-Known Member

May 11, 2014
    #1 dbest, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    Bunco Mania is an upcoming Bunco game. Given that there are not many similar games out on the iOS devices, it was our wish to develop this game.
    Some of the key feature in the game are:
    1. Ability to unlock new themes. Bunco games are all about themes and we wanted to reflect this.
    2. Leaderboard. We wanted a bit of social elements to the game.
    3. Multi-player - This is the killer feature that we are considering in the game.

The first cut demo is available below.

Let me know your thoughts.

2. dbest

dbest Well-Known Member

May 11, 2014
    A second cut of the game-play is now available.

Development has slowed down due to the holiday season, but we are slowly moving towards our target of release in February.

3. digitaltreegames

digitaltreegames Active Member

Jan 26, 2016
    Bunco Mania is now available on iOS for beta testing using the Test Flight App. If you are interested in testing, please message us and drop your e-mail address.

4. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Hmm I read that there is no skill involved at all. I didn't know the game but it's a game about just having fun with others. It's 100% luck so no decisions are made. Not sure if that's fun with playing alone?..

5. digitaltreegames

digitaltreegames Active Member

Jan 26, 2016
    We plan to launch the game shortly in single player mode, and are aiming to add multiplayer support within the next few updates.

The players can currently compete against others using the leaderboards (Game Center).