KIDS BEADS $1.99 -> $0.99 Currently on App Store TOP 50 downloaded kids games!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Bjorn Fogelberg, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Bjorn Fogelberg

Bjorn Fogelberg Active Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Head of design / Developer
    Sweden
    ★★★★★ CHRISTMAS PRICE DROP 50% ★★★★★

To celebrate the release of Kids Beads v1.0, we’ve cut the price by 50% to just $1 (normal price $1.99) during December 21 – 29.

Kids Beads, my second game for iOS seems to be getting some interest as it's currently one of the most downloaded kids games on App Store.. (At least in my iPhone. I'm not sure how regional those top list are..)

Download: http://bit.ly/sdmHfH

Kids love beads

Now you don’t need real beads and strings to make a necklace anymore. With Kids Beads your children can make a virtual necklace any time they want to. It’s very easy to use – simply drag and drop any of the many colorful beads to make the necklace of your dreams.

You can try out your new creation any time you want to. Just tap on one of the four girls to hang the sparkling necklace around her neck.

Kids Beads is specially designed for preschool kids.

Runs smoothly on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4/4S and corresponding versions of iPod Touch. Created by the siblings Björn Fogelberg and Eira Fogelberg. Tested on real kids age 3-4.

GAME FEATURES

✓ Fun and very easy to use
    ✓ Pedagogical and creative
    ✓ Lovely graphics with lots of colors
    ✓ 92 colourful beads
    ✓ NO ADS AND NO IN APP PURCHASES!!

TECH FEATURES

✓ Retina / HD Support
    ✓ Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
    ✓ Drag and drop

2. Bjorn Fogelberg

Mar 27, 2011
    Sweden
    It's climbing the charts. Walked up this morning (Sweden) and found out that Kids Beads was #25 most downloaded Kids Game at that point. :)

3. Bjorn Fogelberg

Mar 27, 2011
    Sweden
    Just two more days then price is back to normal.

We're working on first update which will be added as soon as Apple starts upp iTunesconnect again.