Game ideas, what would you like for the iPod/iPhone?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ShadowsFall, Nov 22, 2009.

1. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    #1 ShadowsFall, Nov 22, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
    Usually for Developers and us Toucharcadians, what kind of game would you guys like?

It could be about a MMORPG, or a FPS, and maybe some sort of social network/game.

State your ideas here and maybe some developer would like to make that certain game.

-I'll start mine off, what if you could have a multiplayer game with 4 players sort of like this... (start off at 4:00 for the epic'ness)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6I-4CcKAXo

-Second, what about a social game sort of thing.. Instead of having a "social network" sort of thing like +Plus or Openfeint, why don't we have a 3D sort of game with the ability to chat, drive, what so ever. (I do sound girly, but no, i'm just talking about some social game).

-Third, a MMORPG :D... Who doesn't like MMORPG's? The closest game right now to a mmorpg is 7swords, but it has network lag and there are some bugs.

-Fourth, a zombie mmorpg :D, sort of like Alive4ever exept you get to meet people just by walking around places. 2D of course.

2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    3D JRPG, a good one of course. Or maybe a really great rhythm game like EBA, the stuff in the app store are lacking the magic of EBA.

3. that1techguy

that1techguy Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Okami nuff said

4. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    A role playing FPS similar to fallout 3. I would piss my pants if it could last over 11 hours. I would happily give up a gig for that game (no joke)

A castlecrashers type game. Knights onrush was made but there has been no news on a full version yet. weird cuz it was very popular. If a dev. wanted to make this they should get similar gameplay to knights onrush, except have it zoomed out more (more area = more enemies on screen), no obstacles (unless its a get-as-far-as-u-can mode), and smarter AI. Oh and online co-op woudl be fantastic.

A burnout paradise type game. an open city, just go around get in some races, destroy some cars, piss police off (not in burnout i know), etc. I just want a open world racer, that places emphasis on the physics.

ill come up with more later

5. phonk

phonk Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    A game nobody here would think of. I'd love to see some originality.

6. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    how bout a game where you sky dive? Tilt would work nice with that. We've all seen people fall from planes, they make their bodies straight to go faster, open them up to get air resistance then go slower. May get boring but thats why you....add...guns (or something else *hint use originality*). You can have people trying to shoot you (idk im just winging this). Honestly it would be pretty intense.

Or remake this game: http://www.addictinggames.com/bullettimefighting.html
    its controls blow, but it was a sick game.

7. hapz

hapz Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
  8. ShadowsFall

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Great ideas guys, yeah there's acually a parachute game i saw earlier, but not very amazing lol.

Yes, great idea on the parachute + guns thing, reminds me of Brothers in Arms.

9. Person47

Person47 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2009
    Defcon would be awesome... the controls and stuff would be pretty much perfect for the platform. For those of you who do not know what Defcon is, it is a nuclear war simulation, in which the object is to use you missile silos, carriers, submarines and airbases to destroy as many enemy cities as possible while protecting as many of your own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8eTpio1BnI&feature=related

10. ShadowsFall

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Looks beautiful o_O