Shoot the Birds by iDreams - Someone else is Angry!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ArturID, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArturID

ArturID Well-Known Member

#1 ArturID, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
    [​IMG]

We declare the hunting season open! It's time to take revenge on the birds for all the evil they have done to the world! You've had fairly enough of this flying vermin, that has been pooping on you, your car or condo for years? Do you really hate when those bullies peek at you with this angry look that says - "Hey, I'm not scared of you and I'm so not getting out of your way"? Or do you just want them to pay and suffer for the chicken flu, the diseases they carry and waking you up by tweeting and chirping after midnight?

Well, on Friday [12.08] you will have the chance to take your sweet vengeance! Use your crossbow to shoot down all kinds of birds in mid-flight, aim precisely to rack up multipliers to further increase your score, survive as many waves as you can and fight for the top of the rankings!

[​IMG]

2. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Lols looks pretty neat :D

3. jowyf

jowyf Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2011
    lolZ, pumpkin man shooting the bird xD
    graphic seem nice

4. Manuel

Manuel Active Member

You guys are great at art work, this and Jelly Defense have really great looks. I congratulate you on that.

One thing I can't understand is the need to create games to take advantage of Angry Birds success, it seems like it is becoming a common practice now to invert the story and portrait the birds as being the bad ones. You tell a story where you justify the bird shooting with their "evil deeds" on our daily life but we all know where you're really trying to get here, let's not be naive. The first image is just like the angry birds one where the pigs have the birds eggs.

Maybe it is a good strategy for business, and it probably will guarantee many sales but this is never what is going to be the next big hit, it's always going to be under Angry Birds fame. I'm pretty sure you guys have the ability to actually create an original hit game.

Nonetheless, good luck with it, I'm sure it will turn out to be a great game!

5. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

:( why do we need to shoot the bird?...

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    cause we're evil.. anyway, like the looks of it, but game play seems shallow.

7. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    I like the art of this!
    This will be Universal? And the Price?

8. ArturID

Shoot the Birds will be an universal app for $0.99 only.

9. ArturID

10. ArturID

#10 ArturID, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
    Shoot the Birds is live in the New Zeeland App Store! Soon game will be available in other countries!

11. ArturID

#11 ArturID, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
    Alright folks! Shoot the Birds is available worldwide now. Please check your local App Stores and download our game. Feel free to leave your comments here.