Best iPad pinball game??

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by stlredbird, Aug 1, 2012.

1. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    One of the genres I really looked forward to playing when I got my new iPad is pinball. So the question is...

Not looking at price, what is the best pinball app for the iPad?

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    My two favourites are Zen Pinball and Pinball Arcade.

But Pinball Arcade is in my view the best, based on real tables, looks and plays very well. Love it

3. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Tristan Pinball is also amazing on the iPad, though it might be a little old school for ya. ;)

4. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    #4 MeanTuna, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    My favorite is Pinball Arcade because of the licensed tables, it also has good physics and graphics. LittleWing tables ( Tristan & Crystal Caliburn ) are excellent too, with imo the best physics of the bunch.

After those two Zen Pinball has a great, zany table desigs which are a blast to play but sometimes I feel the physics are too predictable.

Age of Pinball is another game thats good and really cheap, like 11 tables for a buck so if youre feeling somewhat frugal this is the budget choice imo.

Theres a lot of other Pinball games, and I also hear that Pinball Gladiators is excellent but I havent tried it. There's also the Gameprom tables which have great production values but I dont find them as fun as the others.

Hope it helps!

5. krautboy

krautboy Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    I bought Tristan Pinball last week because i was so impressed with Caliburn Crystal and ended up playing it obsessively for days. And i normally don't really like the old school tables,but Tristan is just amazing.
    little Wing tables,Pinball Arcade and Zen pinball would be my recommendations as well.

6. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Pinball HD has always worked well for me....