Blowing Pixels Planet Defender - testers wanted

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by m3xican, Jul 26, 2011.

1. m3xican

m3xican Member

Jul 6, 2011
    indie game developer
    Bloowing Pixels Planet Defender is our first iOS game, running on iPhone (3GS and 4G) and iPod touch (3G and 4G) and I'm looking for people interested in helping with testing.

The game is an arcade 2D base defense/shooter featuring stunning explosions, 2 game modes, a beautiful original soundtrack, integration with Game Center and much more.

If you're interested in joining the beta all you need to do is contacting me via one of the many ways listed in the contact page of our website.

When you contact me, please let me know what type of device you have, what genres of game you usually play and any info about yourself that could help me understanding what type of gamer you are, links to your website/blog and social networks are very appreciated too.

The teaser trailer
    [​IMG].

Screenshots
    No screenshot has been released yet because part of the graphics are not final yet, but here some teaser images I've published during the past weeks:

[​IMG]
    the three planets of the game

[​IMG]
    buttons for Game Center leaderboards and achievements

[​IMG]
    game icon (this could not be final though)

Active testers will receive a free copy of the game and will be listed in the game credits as tester.

If you want to follow the game development and get notified about the release date subscribe to our Mailing List or follow us on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

2. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Do we email you the info? Or do we just fill out the contact form thing?

3. m3xican

m3xican Member

Jul 6, 2011
    indie game developer
    it's the same.

Basically the web form will email me your message, so it's just up to you choosing the way you prefer ;)

4. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Done! Application sent! :)

5. m3xican

m3xican Member

Jul 6, 2011
    indie game developer
    got it, thanks!
    I'll get back to you in a couple of days.