Universal Paradise Bay (by King.com Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Stella, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Stella

Stella Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Paradise Bay

King
    Welcome to Paradise! Build your tropical island, discover new lands, and trade with friends, merchants, and adorable ani…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Welcome to Paradise! Build your tropical island, discover new lands, and trade with friends, merchants, and adorable animals. Join Keani, Skippy, and the rest of our quirky crew as you create a thriving seaport and restore Paradise Bay to its former glory! Get excited, because life is better at the beach. FEATURES: • Create and customize your perfect paradise • Explore and expand your island to unlock its secrets • Collect long-lost map pieces to discover new areas of the world • Discover and nurture the island’s animals • Harvest raw resources and craft valuable goods • Trade with islanders, merchant ships, and friends • Buy and sell valuables in the bustling marketplace • Dive deep and uncover treasures lost at sea ISLANDER REVIEWS: 5 STARS: This is a very fun and pleasant game with sweet characters and a lovely atmosphere. It’s a little like taking a mini vacation. 5 STARS: Great game, well thought out and engaging. I waited to review until I was well established in the game - two weeks and twenty levels later I’m still hooked! 5 STARS: The graphics on this game are amazing! Some of the best I’ve seen! I love everything about this game! SUPPORT: Need help in-game? Tap the settings icon located in the upper left corner of the screen and send us a message! Feedback or suggestions? Go to http://paradisebaygame.com/forums/ and tell us about it! NOTES: Paradise Bay is completely free-to-play, however some items can be directly purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. By downloading this game you are agreeing to our terms of service; http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms/en
    Information
    Seller:King
    Genre:Family, Simulation
    Release:Aug 05, 2015
    Updated:Dec 13, 2018
    Version:3.9.0
    Size:325.3 MB
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Gameplay

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Had this for ages but they removed it from the store from soft launch to change the game a lot. I haven't played since the update as it annoyed me because it put all of my buildings away in storage and I'd previously upgraded my storage buildings and they are now reset to basic levels.

3. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    [Soft Launch CA] Paradise Bay (by Z2Live, Inc)

[​IMG]
    Paradise Bay

Z2Live, Inc
    Genres: Games Family Simulation
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPadMini
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPad23G
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPhone5
    • iPhone5c
    • iPad2Wifi
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPhone4
    • iPhone6
    • iPhone5s
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPhone4S

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 65.7MB

Paradise Bay

King
    Welcome to Paradise! Build your tropical island, discover new lands, and trade with friends, merchants, and adorable ani…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Welcome to Paradise! Build your tropical island, discover new lands, and trade with friends, merchants, and adorable animals. Join Keani, Skippy, and the rest of our quirky crew as you create a thriving seaport and restore Paradise Bay to its former glory! Get excited, because life is better at the beach. FEATURES: • Create and customize your perfect paradise • Explore and expand your island to unlock its secrets • Collect long-lost map pieces to discover new areas of the world • Discover and nurture the island’s animals • Harvest raw resources and craft valuable goods • Trade with islanders, merchant ships, and friends • Buy and sell valuables in the bustling marketplace • Dive deep and uncover treasures lost at sea ISLANDER REVIEWS: 5 STARS: This is a very fun and pleasant game with sweet characters and a lovely atmosphere. It’s a little like taking a mini vacation. 5 STARS: Great game, well thought out and engaging. I waited to review until I was well established in the game - two weeks and twenty levels later I’m still hooked! 5 STARS: The graphics on this game are amazing! Some of the best I’ve seen! I love everything about this game! SUPPORT: Need help in-game? Tap the settings icon located in the upper left corner of the screen and send us a message! Feedback or suggestions? Go to http://paradisebaygame.com/forums/ and tell us about it! NOTES: Paradise Bay is completely free-to-play, however some items can be directly purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. By downloading this game you are agreeing to our terms of service; http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms/en
    Information

4. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
  5. Back2funk

Back2funk Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    I'm keen to know when this is due for world wide release. I've been looking out for this game for months - ever since it was soft launched before then quickly pulled.

Also looking for some impressions of anyone gets to play it and would be so kind to share their thoughts.

6. Shirika

Shirika Well-Known Member

Appspy did a Hands on video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-dxRX0vI8

7. aeschylus72

aeschylus72 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/Paradise+Bay/news.asp?c=64123

8. Back2funk

Back2funk Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Thanks guys :)

9. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    looks like game for kids...

10. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Look boring, any fighting Ingame?

11. Shirika

Shirika Well-Known Member

Its a Farmville type of game..

12. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Ahhhh, so it's boring.

13. aeschylus72

Apr 13, 2012
    I don't get the interest in these, my wife played Farmville for roughly a year, I always use to ask what is she achieving and she could never really answer

perhaps there is a reason they largely died out

14. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Not everyone wants to attack bases, attack zombies, tap a bird well you get the picture.

FarmVilla is was a bit hit you cant take that away from it, when people started to realise that those IAP for items where worthless the bubble bust. Now people are more curious and just what they spending there money on when it comes to this type of game.

Speaking of this game. This game does offer you free boosts for items so you can speed them up when near completion, that is a first i not seen that in this type of game before normally you have to spend a gem etc no matter if its 1m or 10sec left to speed it up.

The developers have made one mistake in the early game. There is no checks in the game to stop it from spawning orders for items you cant make.

I need to make coffee machine cost me 1000 gold only have 800. Thing is all the orders i got want a cup of coffee. So the only way was to refresh all orders of which i have to wait 14mins. Still means i can play another game while i wait.....

15. #15 binlabu, May 31, 2015
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
    [NZ] Paradise Bay (by King.com Limited)

[​IMG]
    Paradise Bay

King.com Limited
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPad23G
    • iPhone5
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPhone5s
    • iPadMini
    • iPhone6
    • iPhone4
    • iPhone4S
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPad2Wifi
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPhone5c

Download Size: 91.7MB

Paradise Bay

King
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Information

16. aeschylus72

Apr 13, 2012
    Anyone Else see this on the app market other than NZ?

17. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Im sure someone done a post on this game already but then again it may of been with the old company who King.com have brought out.

i downloaded mine from Canada as soft launch .so as its in NZ then its a world wide release.

18. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

#18 Eli, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    Paradise Bay (by King.com Limited)

[​IMG]
    Paradise Bay

King.com Limited
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPadMini
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPad23G
    • iPhone5s
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPhone5c
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPhone4S
    • iPhone6
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPad2Wifi
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPhone5
    • iPhone4
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPadMini4G

Download Size: 82.1MB

Paradise Bay

King
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Information

19. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Out worldwide.

20. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    That's sudden, I played this for a while and then they took the game down from for store for a while and it launched again in softlaunch as a new dev. Pretty much all progress was wiped as they said so much had changed the progress couldn't stay....although in reality other than some changes to the map and other minor things it hadn't. Although I got free gems for it.

I played a little again but can't bring myself to do it all again at the moment. It's filled with timers, think hay day but on a tropical island. So if your into that kind of thing it's certainly worth a try as it is a good game.