Universal New Final Fantasy Mobile Game Teased

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by diffusion8r, Oct 28, 2016.

1. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
  2. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    the Crystal Theme gets me every time. And the only thing i am sure of is it will be F2P with social aspects. At least i hope it will be done right, like FFBEx. Oh, and it will have something to do with time, as this is a clock.

Would personally love if it's a match3 like Hero Emblems with FF art :)

3. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    What i would like

Well, one of these days. FFXi will come out, the first online one ever, redone with the unreal 4 engine. That will be awesome. What is this one though? I dont know. Hopefully its beautiful and not sprite based. I hope they use the engine that Mobius is running on. Thats an instant sell for me (i love sprites so nothing against them. Just that mobile games are now capable of better)

4. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    The teaser website has the music from Final Fantasy Legends playing on it. And that was never released in North America. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a follow up to that game and again Japan only.

5. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Can someone please help me remember. A year or more back we had hopes of some FF game from japan that had like an arpg vibe to it. It had job system and you run around with others fighting stuff? I cant remember it or track it down on any wiki etc! What was that?

6. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    #6 Tychaeus, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    Deleted by poster...im maybe near delirium..my apologies :)

7. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    It is based on the Bravely Default game

And it is currently available on the Japanese app store, I tried it, seemed ok, but I couldn't keep playing in another language. I have a vague fleeting memory of it possibly still being on track for NA, but...ihavenarcolepsysodon'ttakeitfromme =D neways, and yeah your description is basically what the game felt like...and I got a sense it was almost like a FF version of Y's 7 and Celceta style with you controlling a few party members etc. I wouldn't mind if this was that...er...release :p

8. chubbypillow

chubbypillow Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2012
    NY
    Hopefully its final fantasy dimensions 2, or preferably a tactics game