AMA - LIVE on youtube - Milky Q&A

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by SpiltMilkStudios, Jan 31, 2013.

1. SpiltMilkStudios

SpiltMilkStudios Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Game Designer
    Hi all!

Hope you don't mind me pimping this out, but tomorrow sat about 2pm GMT I'll be doing a live broadcast of my weekly Q&A / AMA over here on my YouTube channel.

I did a ton of these (but not live) last year, and 'series 02' is all live. I really enjoy answering questions, will answer anything (as long as the answer isn't too rude) and I'd love it if you guys got involved. I'll lurk on here gathering all the questions you ask.

As a starter, I launched Crunch: The Game & Hard Lines on iOS, and am working on a shooter called Lazarus and a brick-smasher called Smash The Block.

Fire away!

Oh, and before I go, the videos get auto-uploaded after they're done, so even if you miss the live broadcast, you'll get to see the video anyway :D

2. SpiltMilkStudios

Mar 3, 2011
    Game Designer
    Just to say, busy day (BAFTA meetings and stuff) but I'll be in as close to 4pm GMT as I can be, answering your questions!

Please do leave any you have here, or fire them at me on twitter!

And here's a piece of art from our upcoming shooter to tempt you into asking something :D

[​IMG]

3. SpiltMilkStudios

Mar 3, 2011
    Game Designer
    #3 SpiltMilkStudios, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
    Here's the link to the video, now edited and up for everyone to enjoy!

VIDEO

We cover Lazarus (our upcoming shooter), digital second hand game sales, my teeth, pronunciation, faux-dpads on touch screens, what I think the Thomas Was Alone creator's next game should be, and Kickstarter failures!