Heroes Paradox - Real time ActionRPG with Hero Development & Challenges

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by WinterBleu, Dec 8, 2015.

1. WinterBleu

WinterBleu Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    #1 WinterBleu, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    Heroes Paradox is available, Now!

App Store:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heroes-paradox/id1056445892?mt=8

Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.winterbleu.heroesparadox

Forum Thread "iPhone and iPad Games "in Touch Arcade:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=277476

Hi!

Our game named “Heroes Paradox” is soon be available on iOS. (Expected Release Date : 12th Dec.)
    AppStore: Heroes Paradox (By DukSu Han)

If you’re a role-playing gamer, and love to challenge various new enemies and challenges, we’d like to suggest you to try it. :)

In this game, you can select max 4 heroes among 10. and they all have different classes and skills(such as Darkmage, Cleric, Paladin, MysteriousMage, and so on). so, there can be numerous of strategies depending on what kind of heroes and which skills you’ve learned.
    (In my case, as a beta-tester myself, I’ve tried dozens of combinations so far. I’ll be very happy if you could find out some new strategies I’ve never experienced. :p)

Moreover, every stages have their battle types based on the storyline. for example, when you’re trying to go through dark forest, you’ll be surrounded by enemies ambushed. or, when you’re in the castle, you have to run from the royal troops. and etc.

Lastly, You can change the gears of your heroes, and you can get extra heroes and epic items from the event stages including infinite arena.

For action & effects, please refer to the movie & screenshots I’ve attached.

* Support Language : English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese(Simplified & Traditional)

If you’re interested, feel free to visit our Facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/heroesParadox/) or drop by our official website(http://winterbleu.com/).

Attached Files:

2. nezuja

nezuja Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2014
    #2 nezuja, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    Well this looks extremely similar to the original Battleheart which I loved so I'm probably going to give this a shot.

*edit - giving away any promo codes by chance?

3. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    #3 WinterBleu, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    I'm glad you like it.
    We're considering to open some promo codes. thanks.

4. dwincelowicz

dwincelowicz Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Security
    Sarasota, FL
    Ah, this was my go-to Genre. I love the first Battleheart and Legacy was fun, too.. But yeah, this game? I hope it does really well!

5. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    #5 WinterBleu, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    Thank you for your comment.

6. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    This game is looking wonderful so far! I can't wait for it to come out. I have added to my list to buy when it is not on sale (to support you guys more!) after it comes out.

7. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Fantastic trailer.
    Graphics look great. Music is nice. I can see that a lot of quality work went into it.
    I look forward to this.

8. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    Wow, Thank you so much!! I hope you really enjoy my game when you actually play it.

9. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    Thank you for your feedback! Actually, I'm so happy as you find out my labor and effort in this short trailer. if you find my game enjoyable, that means a world to me! thanks again! :D

10. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    #10 aconfusedkender, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    Sweet! Does look very similar to BH but I'm ok with that. I like it and I'll be looking forward to playing it. :D

So are you a one man studio? Is this your first game? Why did you choose a BH clone type game? DId you play BH?

11. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    Thank you so much! We're working as a team. this genre is one of our favorite and that's why we made Heroes Paradox as our first game.
    Sure I played BH too. As BH is a big game in this genre, I'm afraid many people think it might be so similar to BH before they played it. but there are many cool features of our own in this game.

12. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Still on track for the 12th?

Are things still on track for a 12th release date. I am saving part of a itunes gift card for this game!

13. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea