Quitting modern combat 3

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Borgqueenx, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Borgqueenx

Borgqueenx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    My profile:
    http://d.pr/i/ReRL

As you can see i was quite a addict on modern combat 3.
    Ive learned to live with sometimes hackers appearing...
    But the last month i played, 1/3 of the games i have played were crowded with hackers. People randomly disappearing when i shoot them, grenades falling out of the sky in numbers, people running 5 times faster then people with speed bump, killed by mine wich was not there, being killed by grenade without warning, infinite ammo hacks, and in manhunt games my score being reset to zero suddenly while im winning.

If there is one thing i cannot stand it is hackers who cheat the game.

Im also getting tired of logging in, i have to retry some times before i finally get into the server, but thats ofcource just a minor problem.

They better fix this issue in modern combat 4 or il ask a refund through apple and will put the warning of hackers on every website i know.

My kill death ratio would be like 2.50 if hackers didnt exist...

2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    You've been here since 2010 and you're posting this in this section...

¿Qué?

3. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Gave up on this a long time ago.
    Was third player to reach rank 90. And in the top 5 for a long time until the hackers and rank boosters arrived.
    5.0 k/d ratio.
    About 500 hours put into it.
    So you can tell I invested heavily in it time wise and early in its release.
    The hackers of course destroyed it.
    I do believe Gameloft is well aware of it and has said that they are bringing in tight security measures and punishment for hackers in MC4.
    They are at least aware that it is one of the biggest issues they have to tackle

4. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Fixed.

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Welcome to the club.

Quit it too, because MC3 got so annoying with iPod lag and hackers.

Also, I wouldn't call rank 80 an addict. At least 2 prestiges or 300 hours is.

6. Borgqueenx

Borgqueenx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Rip, where did they say this? Gameloft is known for quickly abandoning old games.

7. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    You don't quit games, they're not a job. Just uninstall, complain to the dev and save the internets.