Tilt to live ideas

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Osujxu, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    #1 Osujxu, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
    What are your new tilt to live weapon ideas? I'm thinking about a x2 upgrade that extends the time of a wepon or power and like a rain thing that showers down random arrows over the map. And also something that you get after you unlock all the achievments that just blows up everything on the map.

O and also just a random question: is ta gona get an iPhone/itouch version of their website?

And also how does iTunes change the top grossing charts?

2. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    I would like it if they added a setting where instead of tilting there is a virtual joystick in one corner of the screen and the playfield was moulded around it so your thumb doesn't block anything important.

A weapon idea would be like a lightsaber rod type thing that stuck a short way out in front of White arrow guy and killed whatever it touched, but White arrow guy is still vulnerable from the side and behind.

3. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    Once again, it is not called "Move your thumb in the corner of the screen to move to Live"

Anyways, I think lava would be a cool power up.

4. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

I think a powerup that leaves a trail behind you that kills enemies, but also kill you if you touch it. Sort of like Snake.

5. GCC

GCC Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    I like that idea, but I think that the trail killing you if you crossed over it would get annoying. I like the general idea though.

Also this is my first post. So I'd like to say hi!

6. Peter Starks™

Apr 14, 2010
    i love the game.. i would jus like more modes!

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    What if there was a weapon that turned you red and them white for 10 seconds. Then you could turn the tables and kill them and they would run away from you.

(I never score that high so it might already be done and I haven't unlocked it yet.)

And I like the snake idea, Will!

8. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    The snake idea is pretty awesome.

9. waldojames

waldojames Member

Mar 1, 2010
    i would like an option to pick which powerups spawned but only after you achieved all of the achievements except 1337 and super careful since i cant get those :p

i dont want this going the "Run!" way though
    with all the updates the game is no longer fun :(

10. Cifuang

Cifuang Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    That's kinda already in the game(spiky ball of death) only formations don't run away.

11. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
  12. toxiccheese

toxiccheese Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Weapon ideas.

1. A dual shot of the purple blaster thing? Maybe it shoots two at a time, either front and back or two at slight angles in front.

2. How about shooting some bullets (like in asteroids) for a brief amount of time?

3. Maybe a variation on the nukes where you can drop 2 or 3 behind you that have a time delay.

4. Maybe a warp? You fly into a warp gate and it teleports you to a random spot in the screen. Could be helpful or could be dangerous. This would be better as a power-up that dissapears after a set amount of time so that you aren't forced to use it.

5. A power-up that actually shrinks your size to allow for better manuevering in tight quarters.

6. An invisibilty/cloaking power-up.

7. A magnet power-up that attracts all weapons other power-ups towards you at a fast rate of speed.

Also maybe you have a mode that allows you to pick a load-out. You get to pick from different weapons packages or create your own. Maybe a max of 3 weapons.

13. madmud101

madmud101 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Loving these ideas!
    Like invisibility, magnet and shrink.

14. GCC

GCC Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    We have to get these in the game.