Any way to "delete" or "remove" the Retina graphics from Fragger w/o deleting game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GadgetGuru72, Dec 19, 2011.

1. GadgetGuru72

GadgetGuru72 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    A while back there was an update that gave Fragger users the ability to download Retina graphics for free. I chose to do this, and never paid much attention to the amount of space taken up as a result. However, now with iOS 5 and the "usage" setting, I was a little shocked to find out that what was previously a 20MB game is now 401MB because of the Retina graphics. The Retina graphics are fantastic, for sure, but I don't want them at the cost of 380MB of space. I'd much rather have a dozen other games for that same 380MB of space.

So, does anyone know if there is a way to delete/remove the Retina graphics without deleting the entire game? I'd rather not lose my progress.

Thanks in advance.

2. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    yeah the fragger retina is too much, but i'm pretty sure that's not just the retina, but also the downloadable level packs (there are a bunch of them and they are 40~ megabytes each).

i don't think that there's a way to remove retina without deleting.. maybe if you are jailbroken and you mess with the files a little?

3. GadgetGuru72

GadgetGuru72 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Ah, ok, that makes sense. I'll feel a little better about the space usage if most of that is level packs. I just don't want to give up 380MB just for better graphics.