PROTOSTRIKE [closed beta] Online arena shooter

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MessyTess, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MessyTess

MessyTess Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Community Manager
    Umeå
    #1 MessyTess, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 2, 2017
    Hi!
    I’m Tess, the community manager at the Swedish indie dev company Level Eight. We're working on our upcoming mobile game, called Protostrike. It is a fast-paced online arena shooter, where players can engage in intensive real-time combat. In the game, you can jump up on buildings, do special attacks against other players and dash to avoid damage.

We’re entering closed beta test in the end of this week and would be grateful if anyone from here would like to apply. Sign up on our website: www.protostrike.com

We'll start with iOS devices and in a couple of weeks we’ll also include Android.
    Last time I posted, we searched for alpha testers. The spots got filled very quickly and some of you might have been waiting since then. Those who applied for Alpha will have precedence. We have more slots open on the servers now in our beta but. If we get a large amount of applications, we can hopefully expand the servers so more can test the game.

A video:

The video we posted for Alpha:

Hope to see you online in Protostrike! :)

2. falconshield

falconshield Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Nice!

I'm telling all my friends! :D

3. WakenBake

WakenBake Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2016
    I'm having issues with the site. It won't allow me to select any thing on age.

4. MessyTess

MessyTess Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Community Manager
    Umeå
    Wierd! What device are you using? I can sign you up manually so send me a PM with following details:
    - For iOS: email we can send the testFlight invite to
    - For Android: Email for Google Play Account for invitation.

We also wish to know what device you use (to optimzae the gaming experience).

5. WakenBake

WakenBake Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2016
    Any ideas when invites will be sent out.

6. MessyTess

MessyTess Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Community Manager
    Umeå
    It has been sent so you should have one email from TestFlight with the needed code, and one email from us, sent from [email protected] with other kind of info, like link to our Discord.