Universal Predynastic Egypt - turn-based strategy, created jointly with top Egyptologists

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by clarusvictoria, May 6, 2017.

1. clarusvictoria

clarusvictoria Well-Known Member

Turn-based historical simulation strategy will lead you through the history of Predynastic Egypt. Starting from 5000 B.C. you will guide the nomadic and humble Egyptian tribe through all the hardships to prosperity and power culminating in the Unification of Lower and Upper Egypt.

Release: May 2017
    Available languages: English, Simplified Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Russian
    Technical requirements: 64-bit processors (iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, minimum)

Features

Simulation of the ancient world
    Wars, drought, enemy invasions, epidemics, internal turmoil, migration of the tribes, religious ceremonies, exploration of distant lands, celebrations and more than 100+ other events and trials await you in the game!

[​IMG]

Technological evolution of mankind
    48 historically accurate technologies and cultural achievements of Predynastic Egypt with interesting descriptions, will show the technological evolution of mankind on the example of the Egyptian civilization.

[​IMG]

Mysteries of Egyptian religion and culture
    You will see the birth of the unique religion of the Nile civilization, starting with beliefs in spirits and ending with the gods of Predynastic Egypt and you will learn the secrets known only to archeologists and Egyptologists!

[​IMG]

Reconstructed map of Ancient Egypt
    Accurate reconstruction of the geographic map of ancient Egypt 5000-3000 BC, taking into account the climatic changes of that period when the Sahara was a Savannah and not a desert and Wadies were rivers and not roads.

[​IMG]

Reconstructed city of Hierakonpolis
    Accurate archaeological reconstruction of the Hierakonpolis - the former center of Predynastic Egypt. You will build the real houses, temples and tombs, that were excavated by archeologists in XX-XXI century.

[​IMG]

The fate of the whole nation is in your hands. Make important decisions in real historical situations, wars, disasters. True story will immerse you into the mysterious atmosphere of the ancient world, you will see through the eyes of the ancient Egyptians.

Attached Files:

• 07_.jpg
      07_.jpg
      File size:
      299.6 KB
      Views:
    • 09_.jpg
      09_.jpg
      File size:
      248.5 KB
      Views:
    • 03_.jpg
      03_.jpg
      File size:
      207.4 KB
      Views:
    • 15_.jpg
      15_.jpg
      File size:
      252.8 KB
      Views:
    • 10_.jpg
      10_.jpg
      File size:
      322.7 KB
      Views:
  2. clarusvictoria

We need 5 testers with iPad Mini 2 to make final fixes. Anyone? :)

3. Luci0

Luci0 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    I'm in. Have IPad mini 2 and iPhone 7plus
    Sent PM.. thanks

4. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    I have a Mini 2, a Mini 4, and a 7 Plus. I will send you a PM

5. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    iPad Mini 2 with 32Gb running latest iOS here!

I have tested a few games on Test Flight and also a current beta tester for Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal. Please count me in if you still have space.

6. VINCABBY

VINCABBY New Member

May 9, 2017
    hi , i have a ipad mini 2 as well. latest update. do pm me how to be a beta tester! thanks

7. kuluman

kuluman Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Oh nice! This looks very different from the other entries in the Pre-Civilization series! I'm curious about the game mechanics. I'm an archaeologist myself (Mesoamerica is my area of expertise) and I love seeing tbs games about these "forgotten" eras. I really wish somebody would make one about the pre-Hispanic cultures, that'd be awesome with a lot of different periods and cultures, different political systems and lots of possibilities for military prowess and diplomacy. Maybe an idea for a future game?

Anyway, I digress. Just wanted to say I'm looking forward to this one!

8. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    this looks so amazing, can't wait!

9. clarusvictoria

Answered :)

10. clarusvictoria

Thanks!:)

11. clarusvictoria

Thanks for your interest - I answered :)

12. clarusvictoria

We will be glad to send you the invitation - but we need your confirmation that you will send us report in Monday (15 of May). Please send it to [email protected]

13. clarusvictoria

Sent :)

14. clarusvictoria

Thanks for your kind words, we hope you will not be disappointed. Mesoamerica is a huge theme to research and there is a possibility to get 18+ rating minimum if we will want to show it truly realistic and historical. (Apocalypto is one of my favorite movies btw).

15. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Been watching from the sidelines so far, but now that I see you reference Apocalypto (one of my favorites too), I just have to hop by and say hi ;)
    Even if it's suicide sales-wise, an 18+ game about Mesoamerica sounds like fun. Who doesn't like blood, gore, and sacrifices? :p

Looking forward to this one. Especially as my 5 year old kid is quite interested in ancient Egypt currently, so he might like your game too.

And I'll check out your other 2 games as well.

16. kuluman

kuluman Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Amsterdam
    #16 kuluman, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    Aah yes, Apocalypto... The truly nice thing about that movie is the fact that it's completely in Yucatec Maya, but it has quite a few historical inaccuracies, unfortunately. Nevertheless, it's a fun action movie, a car-chase flick without cars basically!

Yeah, you're right, ritual human sacrifice was an integral part of Mesoamerican cosmovision and religious experience but I don't think that overall, pre-Hispanic societies were much more violent than other, more well-known cultures frequently simulated in strategy games (or any of the WW1 or WW2 games for that matter.) I mean there's so much else you can focus on and still represent it faithfully. (Look at Aztec - The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold for example (also on iOS), although a very different game of course!)

I know, right?? :p (Love your Planar Conquest guides, btw!) ;)

Anyway, I don't mean to clog up this thread with off-topic posts, so let's get back to Predynastic Egypt! :) I love the art style and am really looking forward to playing it!

17. clarusvictoria

Thanks for your help guys! Release NOW! *Pressed the button* :)

Thank you guys! With your great help we were able to fix the last troublesome issue and now we can release it in time! :)

Thanks a lot again!