1. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Manchester, England
    Hi everyone!

Well it's leading up to Christmas which means there are probably going to be loads of new games being released before the deadline date, plus loads of price reductions. I'm currently enjoying Labyrinth2 and Minigore, but want something else. So basically, in a nutshell, i'm looking for a new game. Can anyone give me any ideas?

Thanks!

2. TheSeldomSeenKid

Oct 30, 2009
    Manchester, England
    #2 TheSeldomSeenKid, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
    I've got my eye on OMGpirates! but i'm worried it's just another brawler game... Has anybody got it and can give me their opinion on it?

Also, i'm liking the look of 'Goals!'. But it looks easy :/ Anybody got this and could give me a little feedback about it?

3. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    Well there is a front page article on it :)

I've got it and I like it a lot. I was getting a bit tired of the Zombieville formula (zombieville, mummy's revenge, inkvaders) but I like these beatemup's that don't use guns better. Tap Fu is another similar game but you use swipe controls instead of virtual buttons. I'd say OMG Pirates! is a little better than Tap Fu. It's fun, great graphics, good controls, good humor, nice little story, and has a lot of overall charm and character. Can't go wrong.

4. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    It's a great game. Controls are very simple and perfect fot this type of game imo. Learning curve adapts as you proceed through the game. It's a steal at it's current price. I recommend it.

5. TheSeldomSeenKid

Oct 30, 2009
    Manchester, England
    Which game do you mean?

Ps. I had Tap-Fu and enjoyed it for the time I had it. I got bored though. Do you think the same would happen with OMGpirates?

Pss. It's the front page article that's drawn me into it ;)

6. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Driver
    NOVA (I guess it will come out in the next few days)
    Touch Soccer 3D
    Avatar (this one will come out until December 15)
    OMG Pirates!
    Goals!

7. TheSeldomSeenKid

Oct 30, 2009
    Manchester, England
    Cool. I've been looking forward to NOVA, but i'll probably not buy it until it's down to $5. I've just tried the lite version of Goals! and it's awesome! Might get that... :)

8. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Tom Clancey's HAWX
    Driver
    NOVA (soon to be released)
    MC: Sandstorm.

Basically, anything by Gameloft :D

9. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    OMG Pirates! Tap-Fu lacked life. I deleted it shortly after purchasing. Tried it again after the update and tried to force myself to like it and no dice.

OMG Pirates is a solid game. if you go to the thread on it; the mojority of people agree as well. It's far from a let down.