Universal DMBX 2.6 - Mountain Bike and BMX. Coming this Thursday!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by randerline, Jul 7, 2014.

1. randerline

randerline Well-Known Member

The latest release of my Mountain Bike and BMX action sports series DMBX will go live this Thursday, July 10th and has received the brand name "DMBX 2.6 - Mountain Bike and BMX" !!

[​IMG]

The full game is featuring an incredible 32 levels with 168 challenges… Downhill, Cross-Country, Slopestyle, Vert Ramp, Dirt-Pipe and Big Air levels… "First Person View" option… individual characters from head-to-toe… ghost and battle races… replay options with video & picture export… easy trick-steering… MFI Controller support and much more !
    The objective in this mix of trick challenge and racing is to clear the challenges in order to unlock new tricks, new levels, bikes as well as characters and proof your skills against the very best players on the globe in a battle race.

DMBX 2.6 is the "freemium" version based on the already available "premium" version DMBX 2.5, which most recently released trailer can be viewed right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKMPKQoacFo&list=UU0tukkMnmA5ZSKXIihwo0Kw

More Information and the brand new DMBX 2.6 Trailer is coming on the release day, stay tuned !!

2. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    Looks good though I hope there not to much free to play element I don't like to see Energy systems and timers also I don't mind adverts as long there no vids don't mind have these features but there should be way to buy then you would not have these free to play features :)