Order & Chaos (Un)official Wiki Page!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Vee, May 1, 2011.

1. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in your imagination
    #1 Vee, May 1, 2011
    Last edited: May 2, 2011
    If you've had any time in the world of Order & Chaos you would know two things:
    1. The game is awesome
    2. There's hundreds of noobs spamming questions every minute!

So I've decided to create a wikia for the community to use! I have already started cataloging various items and skills and am hoping to turn the Wiki from a poor little database to something truly grand. However, this Wiki will be impossible to maintain without the help of a few gentle souls! That's where you come in! I have created this thread to inform you of the Wiki and to ask for your help to make it friendly and informative. Thanks in advance!

*Note to mods: I understand that this looks like advertisement so if you have any issues, PM me*

Link:
    orderandchaosonline.wikia.com

Edit - does this belong in General Game Discussion or iPhone and iPod Touch Games?

2. Justin90

Justin90 New Member

May 4, 2011
    Hi vee, i sent you a message. Check your inbox :)

3. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in your imagination
    Update!:

I've checked with our competitors and so far, we're the leading Wiki experience! Thanks to each and every person who helped the Wiki! If you are in need of Order & Chaos information, or want to contribute, visit us at:

orderandchaosonline.wikia.com