Free App Informer

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Arashi541, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

#1 Arashi541, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
    Have you ever hated how there are so many seperate threads in this section that tell you that just one app is free. Well this thread will fix that ongoing problem by having the days best and most populuar price drops in one location. Thats right folks no more checking tons of refrences for apps this is a one stop location for everything you love about ipod gaming. This thread will be updated twice (or more) a day! I will also keep yesterdays apps up in case some of them are still on sale. When the apps cease to be on sale i will remove them from the thread.
    Todays apps are:

Zombie Trailer park is (FREE)

Robocity is (FREE)

Bomberman touch is (0.99)

Broken sword dropped to (6.99)

Yesterdays Apps:

Sudoku 2 is (FREE)

Perfect cell dropped from 5.99 to (4.99)

Blind World dropped to (FREE)

All Pinball games from OOO Gameprom are (FREE) at the moment. (That includes Wild West, Jungle, and The Deep pinball)

Asphalt 5 is now (0.99)

Asphalt 6: Adrenaline droped from 6.99 to (4.99)

Rogue Runner is (FREE) IT is a endless running game which is like canabalt

Dr Nano x is (FREE) It is a game about a minature doctor who goes inside patients to fix them.

2. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    I guess Broken Sword is no longer free, showing up as 4.99.

3. Arashi541

#3 Arashi541, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
    What is everyones favorite price drop that happened over the holidays. My favorite was the indie games fundraiser with top games like Solipskier and osmos dropping to 0.99. Also tell me what game you are most looking forward to in January of 2011.

4. Arashi541

Sorry I didnt update it today until now i had to have toe surgery.

5. AP9TV1

AP9TV1 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2010
    YouTube
    toe surgery? are you alright?

6. Arashi541

Yeah just ingrown toe surgery nothing major.

7. VelvetKevorkian

VelvetKevorkian Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
  8. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    This thread is kind of sleazy. It's called Free App Informer, but you throw in random, meaningless price drops, why? Do you get paid to promote these games, or do you just add them to puff up your post?
    Sudoku 2 has always been free, so why waste our time to look it up ourselves only to find out the truth? Tons of games are free, but who cares?

9. Free App Man: The Sequel Nobody Wanted.

10. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    l
    o
    effing
    l.

11. Arashi541

No i do not get paid i am simply trying to provide a service. That service is to centralize all of the countless threads that simply declare that one game is free. I didnt realize sudoku 2 has always been free oh what a horrible mistake i made:eek:

12. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    appshopper.com

13. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Scarlet and the Spark Of Life ($2.99 > $.99)

14. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    +1 :cool:

15. Ebeckettt

Ebeckettt Member

Dec 22, 2008
    #15 Ebeckettt, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
    3 Free Games (BombMix, Sudoku Monster, Treasure Chaser)
    http://blog.vm-mobile.com/?page_id=304&lang=en

Bombmix
    Explosive game in which you want to find the real solutions in real time! Objects roll across the field according to physical model. They are pushing, bouncing each other and have properties of a detonation! Make a fireworks explosion and become the master of fire!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Treasure Chaser
    It was a beautiful sunny day. You are walking on the street and heard the latest news on the radio: "The Central Museum is robbed! Unique treasures of Caribbean sea pirates are stolen!". And suddenly you found a gold coin lying on the edge of the pavement. Here it is! The treasure is somewhere near. On the other side of the street you saw an another coin and realized that it's time to act! Enjoy an interesting adventure full of hazards! On your way there will be the city streets, dark forests, rivers and trains, but no one barrier will stand in front of you!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]