Assassin's Creed 2 for the iPhone?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MWHApps, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MWHApps

MWHApps Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    I know that Assassin's Creed is going to be released very soon for the consoles, but does anyone know anything about its release for the iPhone. I have only heard about it once and then like no other updates have come out since then. So does it have its own site or blog that I could go to?

2. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Same day as consoles.

3. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    if its anything like assassins creed (for the iphone) im not getting it. I dont want 7 hours of jumping.

4. debtOFskittles

debtOFskittles Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    really? i thought it was really engaging... despite the horrible voiceovers... it had really good mechanics. linear tho

5. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ehhh nothing at all like the console versions. Now if they made it like dungeon hunter with open world environments, then it would be like the console versions. I found the iphone version merely a 2.5D platformer, with eye candy. I mean really, all you do is jump around until you find someone. Then you hack at them like crazy. Voila, thats the game in a nutshell.

6. yrrebeulb19

yrrebeulb19 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2009
    To be fair most iphone games including Dungeon Hunter have that awful button mashing hack-n-slash combat.

7. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG