Spending more time on TouchArcade than actually playing games.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by razorflare77, Nov 23, 2009.

1. razorflare77

razorflare77 Active Member

Nov 19, 2009
    The North Pole
    Anyone else here spend more time looking up games for iPod or browsing TouchArcade forums than you do actually playing the games you buy? I do, and it kind of annoys me. lol.

2. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    It`s been the same with me too. Though I`ve recovered now and am spending time gaming atleast as much as browsing TA :D

3. mrcc

mrcc Well-Known Member

same with me. its like the only big release was the mini squadron. but after that i havent seen anything good. i keep on refreshing hoping something new will come out.

4. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Same here. I think I've become addicted to searching for great new games!

5. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    I don't think so...

6. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

same here

7. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Yup I do spend time on my website than actually playing the games. Very true, doesn't annoy me though.

8. Hmar9333

Hmar9333 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Book Salesperson/Student
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yep.

9. Ace_97

Ace_97 Well-Known Member

I've been spending a lot of time here recently. I keep looking up info for stuff. Maybe when i finally buy CoD: Zombies i'll play a lot.

10. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    *raises her hand* I must admit some days I really do spend more time here than using my idevice. I enjoy looking for new releases and also chatting with friends on here

11. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Mhmm. I've spent so much time on TA just searching for new games. TBH, I'd rather be playing PC games but I have a really sh*tty 4 year old com that can't run games AT ALL or at least really laggily ;)

12. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    I like the company. There's not many people in real life to talk to about gaming and games. Not many other online gaming forums that are even half as good as this place either.

13. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    +1
    I find the people here, especially the regulars to be quite pleasant to converse with. The posters here tend to be on the whole far more mature and civil than on many other gaming forums that have to be heavily moderated (Relicnews, IW, Starcraft 2). I do spend more time here than gaming. As soon as I get home from work wife and kids get hold of my iPod Touch and I don't see it till late.:mad:

14. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    same here
    even more TA then learning for school :(

15. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    The iPod touch 2G that was Gifted to me :0 by my Twin on my B'day is actually for the whole Family, Mommy & Twin play Flowerz & Fling ALL the TIME...
    I rip movies & sync 'em so they can watch it (Daddy too) :)
    I get VERY less time & I miss the device, I get it to work like once in a week, use it on a weekend & that is when I get to TEST a few games or even play.

TA actually makes me MISS the iDevice less as I am BZ here trying to find the NEXT best thing for the device which please them :D

Thanks TAers!
    Cheers
    ultimo

16. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    so i'm not the only one, darn you TA lol

17. starmonkey101

starmonkey101 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    me too! but i enjoy it cuz it saves me money!!!

18. aleksa-94

aleksa-94 Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Definitely not:Dive been finding a lot of good freebies this way:)that way i downloaded Scarecrow and its really good!

19. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    I used to spend less time here more on games but now that there seems to be alot of boring releases I just hang out and read the forums

20. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Sometimes. ;)

I'm so overloaded with games now that I keep forgetting what new things I have on there and forget to play stuff!

I really need to update my sig ;)

Right now I am enjoying QuitIt!, Ravensword, Implode and Cliffed! which are all excellent games! :)