New Indie Dev' Low Cost Packages from BlackBagMusic

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by BlackBagMusic, Feb 6, 2014.

1. BlackBagMusic

BlackBagMusic Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Composer / Producer
    Ireland
    Hi there,

My name is Gerry Owens. I've been composing & producing professionally for over 12 years. I set up BlackBagMusic 2 years ago and my credits include Marvel's Thor - The Dark World Trailer, EA's Crysis 2, & Disney's The Lone Ranger Trailer. Black Bag Music is an indie company with an indie approach - high end music and sound design no matter what the project size at a cost that the smallest developer can afford.

There are a lot of musicians & composers who advertise their services so why use BlackBag? There are several reason; You will get the highest quality music and sound design from someone who has been composing and producing for both major and indie companies for over 12 years now. Possibly most importantly, I have a lot of experience with getting to the core of what the client wants from the audio - not only in terms of style or mood, but in how it affects the user. Lastly, I scale my charges based on the circumstances of the client, so if you need audio for your iOS game or app, I can put together a cost package that suits you.

To get an idea of the indie cost packages, have a look at http://blackbagmusic.com/indie-developer-packages/ Naturally, if you want a custom audio package or quote for your game, just email the address below and I'll get back to you.

I've included some varying examples of my work below. I'm always more than happy to discuss new projects and ideas, so if you want to get in contact or have any questions, you can always reach me at info[at]blackbagmusic.com

Thanks,
    Gerry.

Rampant Pixels' 'Rampant Kittens'

2. BlackBagMusic

BlackBagMusic Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Composer / Producer
    Ireland
    Solarola (Demo Reel)

3. BlackBagMusic

BlackBagMusic Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Composer / Producer
    Ireland
    RedPhantom Games ‘MINUTES

[​IMG]
    Currently working on the music for RedPhantom Games ‘MINUTES‘. Due to launch for PlayStation platforms and PC in mid-2014

4. BlackBagMusic

BlackBagMusic Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Composer / Producer
    Ireland
    'Minutes' Update

Look out for RedPhantom Games 'MINUTES' at Rezzed in Birmingham, UK at the end of March.