Bike baron vs motoheroz

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Borgqueenx, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Borgqueenx

Borgqueenx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    I really dislike bike baron for its boring(imo) gameplay. There are two buttons to control balance, but there not much needed in the game. Its not to much of a challenge.
    What is the deal with motoheroz?
    Is it comparable?

2. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Really curious, how far have you got in Bike Baron?? Hard levels are ridiculously difficult. Extreme levels are almost impossible. It will take you at least 75 hours to unlock all the stars, if you can ever manage it. It's easily one of the most challenging game on iOS. And one of my iOS favourites.

Also have you tried some of the user levels made there? They are mind blowingly brilliant.

3. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    #3 spidey, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
    Double post removed

4. Andrey1610

Andrey1610 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Remember, motoheroz RACING game and you can complete it ONLY with donate, because without donate you can earn only 1 star in each level. I dislike motoheroz and like bike baron :)

5. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    If by donate you mean that you have to buy IAPs in order to get three stars on the levels. Then that is simply not true, the IAPs can be earned simply by playing the game. Albeit at a much slower rate.

6. Andrey1610

Andrey1610 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Neehan, after 3 upgrades i need 100.000 coins for next upgrade, and i cannot complete next levels for more coins, because my car very slow. Probably racing is not my genre :)