GraviBall - COMING SOON!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by wybielacz, May 21, 2012.

1. wybielacz

wybielacz Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    #1 wybielacz, May 21, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
    Hello everyone,

As we are getting slowly close to the end of the development process I would like to announce our newest upcoming game: GraviBall.
    The game is almost finished, there is till some testing, bug fixing and cleanup to be done and it should not take much time till it will be ready for release. For now I can say that GraviBall will be a unique physics puzzle game with the goal to control a ball against the law of gravity.
    Sorry, there are no screenshots or a gameplay video yet but you can watch the teaser. I will post more details and hopefully some screnshoots and a gameplay video in the coming days(eventually weeks).
    Well, maybe the teaser is not the best but I hope you enjoy it and stay tuned for more details!! Thanks!

Screenshots from Graviball:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And also I have some more details about the game!
    The game has really great physics, especially the gravity force. The main enemy of the player will be the gravity itself!! The player can fight against the gravity with the help of jumps with the ball or by drawing a limited line which will direct the ball movement in the desired position. Of course there will be also many various other points which should be avoided or sometimes not ;)

Thanks

2. wybielacz

wybielacz Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Hello everyone,

I have just added some screnshoots and more details about the game in the first post!!
    Any comments about the game are welcome :)

Thanks!